2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 year old - Valencia college - KEEPER!!!

anyone else notice they have laid off the sexual abuse carp in the questioning?

Not to bring up an unpleasant memory,but the juror that got on yesterday.You cannot tell me in watching this questioning today,that JA did not question that PJ like these jurors are being questioned today,might have got her off yesterday,if he had taken his time JMHO

We see that differently. That's ok....:seeya:

It is so very obvious that HHJP gives JA the hardest time. There must be something behind it. It has caused me to feel a bit negative about HHJP...not really negative...hard to put into words...just makes me sad, I guess, cuz I don't feel it is fair.

I believe he thinks JA is a professional and should know HHJP is doing everything he needs to do to protect this case from any appellate challenges.

Occurred to me: Might be just as tedious and difficult for AF to keep repeating this over and over as it is for us to listen to it <ducking>

ETA : She looked like she was ready to fall over

Forgive me, but I will always have issue with anyone who does not pay any attention to any news. We are in a war, and his peers are dying in that war...the least people can do is pay attention.

I pay attention to very little in the way of news. Doesn't have anything to do with my support of our troops. :waitasec:

I think is was in a clip from yesterday ...the guard tapped her when she tried to sit in a comfy high back chair .. someone correct me if I am wrong.

I saw that too. I wonder if it's so they can see her movements better from behind.

Because she's "mentally a child"..mitigationally. <my new made up word of the day>

I apologize, but I AM going to HAVE to steal your new word--mitigationally. Please check with me before you use it anymore. I really like the word and want it now. MMMMM...OK?

/me wondering if ICA will beg for the needle if AF gives this same speech much too many more times??

:waiting:

I'm thinking these PJ'rs are gonna find to try to get thrown off after the inquisition by Finnell!

Dontcha know they are thinking, "6-8 weeks of THAT lady?!? Nope. No can do. Can't handle it. :snooty:"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe