2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he thinks JA is a professional and should know HHJP is doing everything he needs to do to protect this case from any appellate challenges.

I agree he has said he does not want to try this case again,and who can blame him :innocent:

5 minute break I think HHJP had to go potty. :)

I've had a good feeling on whether the State wanted past jurors but I'm completely stumped with this one.

Not sure if the State views him as someone they'd want or...the defense for that matter.

Afternoon all! I've been a casual observer of the Caylee boards, although Im not new to the case or WS. Some of you here know me from the Jonbenet forum. Y'all as great here and have made me laugh as well as cry. Just thought to say hey and let Caylee know, I'm here for her too... No child should be forgotten!!!!!

The high back cushy chairs are there for the attorney's comfort.
The defendant does not get those same perks.

Ahhh but once again .. Imagine this ... Casey is the CEO .. the attorneys are her staff... lest we forget ... even her Dad said that ..

Sigh..........this past Monday morning seems as if it were months ago. I have been here all along and am determined to be here for Caylee and appreciate all who are.

Seems there will have to be at least one more day of jury selection. Maybe Monday? This trial may have to wait until Wednesday to begin is what I am thinking.

Thanks to everyone who keeps the updates coming when we lose feed!

Again,watching ICA rubbing her wrists and hands,in between each finger at the joints , and I would love to know if they are cold or hurt.
I have been doing the same thing to my wrists and hands for the past year and recently was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The cold and AC make the pain worse,much worse.
She pushes on each joint the way that I do,which is why now think she may actually have a physical pain.
Our brain is amazing,though,and maybe she feels a phantom pain,sans an organic reason for it.

Will jury selection be going on tomorrow (Sunday) too? I'm not going to get one thing done this weekend if it is.

Updated numbers. 10 viable jurors. 4 men, 6 women. 8 r white, 2 r black. This is the 27th juror we've heard in round 2. #caseyanthony
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html

and there were 60 some... so I am thinking they have 30 more to go thru... I am SURE they can get the first 15 and any needed replacements due to strikes from this group.

moo...

my prediction would be opening statements maybe on wednesday or thursday of next week...

Who will be giving the opening statements for the State? JA or LDB? Anyone know??

21 year old - Valencia college - KEEPER!!!

Isn't Valencia the college ICA lied about attending? If so, that's in Orlando, isn't it? And he lives in Pinellas County?

From Twitter

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Nothing in juror's background that would keep him from being fair and impartial. Five minute recess called. #caseyanthony

Again,watching ICA rubbing her wrists and hands,in between each finger at the joints , and I would love to know if they are cold or hurt.
I have been doing the same thing to my wrists and hands for the past year and recently was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The cold and AC make the pain worse,much worse.
She pushes on each joint the way that I do,which is why now think she may actually have a physical pain.
Our brain is amazing,though,and maybe she feels a phantom pain,sans an organic reason for it.
I think her clenching hands are what put her in the seat she is in now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member