2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Valencia the college ICA lied about attending? If so, that's in Orlando, isn't it? And he lives in Pinellas County?

People move from all over Florida and other places, too, to go to Valencia - now Valencia College, no longer a community college.

Sigh..........this past Monday morning seems as if it were months ago. I have been here all along and am determined to be here for Caylee and appreciate all who are.

Seems there will have to be at least one more day of jury selection. Maybe Monday? This trial may have to wait until Wednesday to begin is what I am thinking.

Thanks to everyone who keeps the updates coming when we lose feed!

Don't they have to have enough potential jurors going into round 3, so that the state and defense can choose which they want to dismiss and keep, at that point exercising their 10 peremptory challenges?

high school drama teacher-awwww love him:) A teacher and and artist...two of my favorite professions:)

this was posted on twitter

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
(Shhhh...)While this witness is talking, prosecution is going thru his twitter page at their table. #caseyanthony #caseyanthonytrial

OMG..... I sensed something was up when JA wantd to go second.

I agree totally. Something hinky to me when someone says they don't pay attention to news. There's too much going on in the world - not to mention their own communities - to not pay attention. Between the war, natural disasters or just gas prices - I just don't see how it's possible to not be curious what's going on around you. I could see not following this case (like we have) but to not pay attention to ANY news? If it's honestly true, those people are truly extremely self-absorbed.

Ok . . . stepping off soap box now.

Ok, I can see you are saying no news ever, so I don't qualify. However, pretty much the only time any news is on at this house is when my husband is home. IMO, way too much time is spent on American Idol, Survivor, Lindsey Lohan, Kardashians, and I just flat out don't care about any of that stuff. IMO, I should not have a clue who just got kicked off the Bachelor when I don't even watch the show.

Again,watching ICA rubbing her wrists and hands,in between each finger at the joints , and I would love to know if they are cold or hurt.
I have been doing the same thing to my wrists and hands for the past year and recently was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The cold and AC make the pain worse,much worse.
She pushes on each joint the way that I do,which is why now think she may actually have a physical pain.
Our brain is amazing,though,and maybe she feels a phantom pain,sans an organic reason for it.
I was noticing that... I thought she was trying to say my wrist hurts from those handcuffs

Tiki LOVES the Mad Hatter (esp the Johnny Depp one ) :)

My son attended the UCF performing arts degree program and we're originally from PA...lol. Almost sounds like my son up there!

Hmmm - I wonder if he is thinking being on this juror is going to help his acting career. Currently works as a sales clerk x4 years. Hired as a cashier, christmas the following year as lead sales, now working in cosmetics and fragrances dept as a sales person. Has never worked in the tech department. Wants to be a high school drama teacher. Going for his AA now (?). Have you performed on TV - no. Applied to be Reality show. First acting role The Mad Hatter! Big Laugh in the courtroom.

ICA looks like she likes him,as she writes a note and smiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members