2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but imagine the lies that ICA would have spewed had she been called to jury duty!

moo

ICA likes what she sees.... blech poor guy.

I agree totally. Something hinky to me when someone says they don't pay attention to news. There's too much going on in the world - not to mention their own communities - to not pay attention. Between the war, natural disasters or just gas prices - I just don't see how it's possible to not be curious what's going on around you. I could see not following this case (like we have) but to not pay attention to ANY news? If it's honestly true, those people are truly extremely self-absorbed.

Ok . . . stepping off soap box now.

well as one of those "extremely self absorbed" folks, let me say this:

I'm 66 years old, so I lived through the 60's and so on. I followed the news like everyone else till I was in my 60's. At some point I began to understand several things about the news, none of which enriched my life whatsoever.

Since I don't have as much time left as some others, I feel its to my benefit to filter what I allow into my consciousness as much as possible.

I have no quarrel with others opinion that they need to pay attention to everything the news focuses on, but I seriously doubt that it contributes to their peace of mind. Which is where I am coming from now.

I would much rather spend an hour listening to the Katherine Jenkins channel
on Pandora than catching up on how the war against Saddam Hussein, USAMA bin laden, or the Libian leader khadafi is going. Or another close up of blood on the ground after yet another murder in Memphis,Little Rock, Portland or wherever.

But thats just me. Mr. self absorbed.

Baez' Yuri Melich complex rearing it's ugly head, lol.

Oh my he hate's LE - Casey is head over heels! Did you see that smile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonfire