2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're right about that, but why go on and on with the questioning? That's what I don't understand.

I know JA was criticized for wanting to dismiss a juror without asking additional questions, but since they've been going so slowly all week, I saw no problem with it. If they don't want someone, why carry on forever? :sigh:
The judge is running a tight ship. My guess is they couldn't really bring this fact out with no evidence so they had to go through all the questions to find another reason to strike. Some they can find one others they cannot.

wftv feed interrupted again (I watch that first just to be loyal to KB). Wonder if "somebody" is out in the parking lot yanking feed wires on behalf of the DT...

Ahhh, so THAT'S where Rosalie Bolin is today! :floorlaugh:

I'm tired and I haven't even been back and forth to court all week. Even had to resort to taking Excedrin for the first time in more than a month, cuz my head hurt. I feel for these poor prospective jurors; I really do.

I know, I feel like if I was up there I would say, Listen, I think I can be fair and unbiased and follow the jury instructions. I will be attentive. But you all seem to really want to find a way to exclude me so please just do. I'd rather not be sequestered for two months. I have a life.

Feed cut out. :(

I use CNN live now and it has NEVER cut out and is steady, etc. Someone turned me on to this and I have never regretted it. I always have prob.s with WESH and WFTV. http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream=stream3

Maybe SA thought the actor PJ with the anti-police tweet would believe Cindy's story that she only said the car smelled like a dead body because they police weren't coming and she wanted them to get there faster.

Sorry all, I had T-ball with the kids all day today and I tried to check while I was on the field about 45 minutes ago, but I can't read anything on my phone. Can someone, pretty please, tell me how many jurors we have now, so I can get an idea of how many more there are to find? Thanks!

Updated numbers. 10 viable jurors. 4 men, 6 women. 8 r white, 2 r black. This is the 27th juror we've heard in round 2. #caseyanthony
1 minute ago

http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

this is the 28th juror, that tweet was posted when the last guy was on the stand...

I wonder if the SA doesn't have a profiler and body language experts watching the hearing and then sending them an email to say yeah or nay...same with DT.

:floorlaugh: Remember back earlier this past week we all thought the jury would end up being mostly male???...Well, after round 2 we have more females than male....and this retired women sounds like she would be perfect.. Dont know (so far) just what cause they could comeup with??:great:

Maybe SA thought the actor PJ with the anti-police tweet would believe Cindy's story that she only said the car smelled like a dead body because they police weren't coming and she wanted them to get there faster.

Or possibly that LE never looked for any other suspects and/or framed ICA. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members