2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever that motion is that the DT keeps using when the state challenges a PJ....is basically saying the SA is a liar, right??

And, the guy yesterday that sold memorabilia....JB flat out called him a liar. Why was HHJP so snippy over the state claiming the same thing about Mr. Actor college guy?

HHJP was downright nasty with Mr. George IMO. I don't get it. The DT are so cavalier, they are clearly making every attempt to undermine the court and HHJP always is respectful. I have seen him bite off the head of JA and now my buddy Mr. George. I don't get it...

It strikes me that somebody should make a video covering all the mitigation/aggravation definitions and rules and concepts we've heard upteem times and play them for the jury as they sit waiting so at least each one of them gets the same definition and the actual questions won't be so horrendously redundant. I realize all the attorneys want to get in front of the jurors, but this is such a HUGE WASTE of time, particularly listening to AF and JB awkwardly phrase things so badly they have to say them six different ways to even communicate them at all.

Ann, I'm about to "naturally die of natural causes" if I have to listen to your voice much longer. On a scale of 1 to 10, I'm at about a 9 right now.

I wish they would conduct voir dire in an interview ala Today show format.

Bring out the comfy couch settle in and chat.

I think that the potential juror sitting in the witness box can be intimidating.

Both sides have slipped and called PT's witnesses.

On a scale from 1 to 10 on death penalty - She doesn't know where she would be. :rolleyes:

I don't think she understands the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member