2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
will they be talking to new potential jurors on monday? or is this all there is?

I just can't imagine a defense attorney not wanting to talk to more than 30-40 or so people for a DP case...I know they take a chance with every strike but not to use all 10 seems weird to me.

I think we are on around number 30 right now... (with 30 left) so if they use all their remaining strikes they will get that chance I believe

Hi guy's I am back.....so what did I miss??? :floorlaugh: :great: LOL I kidd seeing 50 some pages since I left wow busy afternoon. That is good I will be reading back tonight for awhile.

Did someone just say, "I smell a major stink out here"?!?!?!? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Not sure. Her age wasn't stated, but her children are in their late 40's and early 50's if that gives you any idea.
I thought someone had said that she was in her 60's. If so, she had her children when she was very young and this might just be to the SA's advantage as she most likely had to take a lot of responsibilities at an early age. I'm on the fence about her and was surprised that the state didn't object.

moo

Oh man! Just got my cable and the feed back in time to hear JP say time for a break. They are going to do 3 more tonight though... Will be a late night at this rate.

I thought CM was too tired to work late? Did he do anything today?

Is this normal to have the mics on during breaks. I have never seen this before.

Don't they have to pick all 20 and then do the alternates by a random lottery? So no one knows who will be an alternate until the very end?

Someone just said..."It's like the wild, wild west of jury selection "!! LOL

I so wish I had enough money to buy a lap top for this trial, sitting up for this long is killing my back.

caylee-anthony-0813-2010.jpg

so far they have talked to around 30 (estimate) of the 60 (estimate) that made it thru hardship and 11 are thru...

this is good

Is this normal to have the mics on during breaks. I have never seen this before.

they have been turning them off..but hey it is Saturday and a VERY LONG WEEK for that court house.....As HHJP as reminded them--it is a public courthouse---(along with NG) if its private write it down or go outside....no sympathy from me....I've been with them all week and their chairs look a wee bit more comfy than mine.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy