2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA...If you can't hear me you've got serious hearing problems.. I am not demure.

HAHAHA was that directed to Mason?

The mics are on. Just heard JA say, "If you can't hear me, ..."

I drag mine all over the house. The other day my husband came home from work and caught me watching in bed, still in my gown, surrounded by food wrappers and two empty coffee mugs, and my hair frazzled. Embarrassing to say the least!

I recovered quickly though and told him since our baby was with grandma, I was having some me time.

I hate it when they sneak up on you like that.

sound in court room just terminated...dang I was getting good listening to the chatter.

My mother was an insulin dependent,Type I diabetic for 56 years! Took excellent care of herself.
If you take insulin,but don't eat enough the insulin will cause your blood sugar to drop so low you act drunk,get silly,belligerant,then non-responsive,unconcious,coma ,death.
A diabetic having an insulin reaction needs an immediate source of sugar.Orange juice,soft drink,m&m's ,if you can get them to take it. It's a 911 if you can't get anything into them.
If you can they bounce back quickly.

Too much info?:crazy:

No, good info. I live with that through my hubby 24/7...low is much worse than having a little bit of high sugar.

Heads up: FOX News covering the case in general if anyone is interested.

Oh Gawd...I can't imagine. I wish you did too!!!! I know I couldn't sit at my desktop that long!!!!
lol - do what I did - I went out and bought a La Z Boy recliner and replaced my old "office chair". lol I have it sideways at my computer. I LOVE IT.

Although - seems I reclined it this afternoon and *ahem* woke up to find I missed 3 pj's. hahahahahaha - But at least I don't mind sitting here all day.

JA: If you can't hear me you have serious problems cos I'm not demure". lol

Shoot! Audio was just killed!

I also heard tons of laughter.

CM talking about objecting because rules are changed everyday

Could it be ...because the defense keeps moving the "Goal Posts" in that game.so the Judge has to go by the law in order to keep the game ontime and within the law????:floorlaugh:

I think I have seen JP go into chambers to check on law about adjusting things more in this past week than I have since he came on board!! he is a very careful Judge and IIRC he has never been reversed on appeal to date:great:

caylee-anthony-0813-2010.jpg

Thank You through all of this may we never forget who this is about and why we are all here. :tyou:

His rookieness is definitely showing.

IIRC, he stated the other day that there were only 3 full time employees and the rest were part time. It sounded like a pretty large (sq footage wise) hardware store.

IMO, he should've been excused on Monday. He came off as being very truthful to me.

thank cm for that one...I agree...with this economy and small businesses its rough!!!!!!! Can't tell you what we would do if they did this to dh....it's a joke what they have done just for them....like I've stated before I certainly home that I remember it right and the DT are paying for their hotels.....:maddening:

Interesting conversations being held during recess...

Its like the wild wild west of jury selection
why yes it is

interesting DT convo of whos supposed to do what etc...

convos about the last jurors DUI and adjudication, and if she shouldve disclosed or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy