2011.05.14 Jury Selection Day SIX (morning session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
is it bad that I can answer some of these personal questions? When HHJP asked how many dogs--I answered 7

Prob'ly honest - lots of peeps think she's guilty.
Plus, I'd know to say that if I wanted off without and tips from anywhere.

hoo boy #3

Dog man - I think he will be excused. 7 dogs, diabetics, heart attacks. Oh please Lord, give this man a couple more years - this case would absolutely devestate him.

Another - GUILTY!

Moo

Mel

HILARIOUS.

Hope KC is paying close attention to all these GUILTY'S. I bet she is actually suprised.

Actually make that 3 FOR 3 hahahahahahaha!!!

This juror can only sit for 15 or 20 minutes and then has to stand and walk for 15 or 20 minutes. Diabetic and has had heart attacks, etc. Not well. Would cost him 60 dollars a day to board his dogs. Has heard about case in media. Have you formed any opinions. Guilty, cannot set set aside. Excused.

another juror thinks she's guilty and can't lay it aside.

3 for 3

Alright, something is definitely going on. That's 3 now!

Another PJ who thinks she's guilty!! Not a good morning for the DT!!

He also thinks she is guilty! The DT had previously objected to excusing him. (Mason) They didn't think the dogs were a hardship earlier in the week.

HHBP mad about DT asking hardship cases to come back - seems they may be doing those first

Three in a row? Now, it's a pattern. I'm kinda suspicious now.

Hizhonor is giving the defense the stinkeye this morning for not previously excusing these potential jurors. :)

MOO and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member