2011.05.14 Jury Selection Day SIX (morning session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This PJ has letter from employer (city of St Petersburg) that there are training issues with this PJ.
PJ has formed guilty opinion and cannot lay aside his opinion.

PJ excused.

OK, now I think these two jurors have read something with regards to if you say "she is guilty" you are excused.

Another guilty opinion and he can't be objective. That's 2 for 2 this morning KC!

He thinks she's guilty too! LOL! 2 for 2 this morning :)

Judge Perry seems less like his good self today - seems tired.

Kind of odd that the last 2 have said she was guilty so quickly. Usually they him haw around, like they knew if they said she was guilty that they wouldn't be chosen.

LOL! Paraphrased:

Juror has 'hardship', son is graduating hs, has trip planned, no refunds...

Juror: Have heard about this case, have formed an opinion.

Judge: What is your opinion.

Juror: Sorry, think she's guilty.

Judge: Can you set opinion aside?

Juror: No, I don't think so.

Judge: Step outside. (Judge looks at DT) IIRC, the DT objected to this witness being dismissed. Does THE DEFENSE have any further questions? Juror dismissed. (Makes face.)

Priceless.

Your Honour looks really tired this morning. I hope he has a hot cup of coffee on his desk.

Bless his heart - he's trying so hard to find a jury.

Mel

OK, now I think these two jurors have read something with regards to if you say "she is guilty" you are excused.

after the grilling of the others--do you blame them??????

Man, all these guilty decisions. I hope they don't have to do this again in a "smaller town" as Judge P forewarned yesterday. I want this trial to get underway! Whaaaaaahhh.

Your Honour looks really tired this morning. I hope he has a hot cup of coffee on his desk.

Bless his heart - he's trying so hard to find a jury.

Mel

You are so right. He sounds tired too.

I don't agree these people are looking to get off the jury. The majority of people who have read about this case think ICA is guilty don't they?
Oh this is the seven dog guy...

This is a good idea....PJ's who had to provide more about their hardship come first. Should have been done this way from the beginning.

I think this is the man with 7 dogs. Would cause a hardship to board them all. Plus he has trouble sitting for long periods of time.

Holy hell, are there any hardship boxes this guy hasn't ticked....waiting for him to say he's formed a guilty opinion now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand