2011.05.14 Jury Selection Day SIX (morning session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to clip my goats hooves and bathe my mini horses . See you at 12 !

Lady who lost her child in an accident, if you ever read this I hope you know you made your child proud today.

GOOD

I hope it sticks in her craw till end times

I think that juror #1394 was as close as anyone has ever come - in a "controlled" setting - to telling ICA to her face what an absolute monster she is.

HHJP will swear them in at 15....they can use backstrikes up until they are sworn in. He may or may not bring in more alternates.

State has 10 strikes
DT has 9

Recess time! That's not too bad, a bit more than 75 minutes.

1 oclock in the morning here, time for to hit the hay. Bet the baby will wake up the second my head hits the pillow lol. So I could be back :)

Bet I miss more good stuff - Day 6 has been SO interesting.

Oh well, nighty-night peeps!

Something tells me "Perry Time" might include the judge in a magic pair of running shoes! Race on! LOL

By golly he just may have a jury by Tuesday. Gonna be close, but he just may make his deadline. Never underestimate HHJP.

Wow, the magic number is 15 and he is not playing he's pushing it. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

SIDE BAR THREAD till court is back in session
tentatively 12:30 p. m. eastern time

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136155"]2011.05.14 - Sidebar Thread (Juror Selection Day Six) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I haven't commented in awhile, but I have got to ask. Do these people not know how to set their FB pages to private? Seriously!

The problem with FB is if your Friends are not set to private, people can be friend your friend and see some of their comments to you. It gets tricky. I have trained my daughter to make her friends list private to everyone. No one can see her friend list so they can't be friend one of her friends in order to get access to her site. Of course I have full access to her page so I can constantly monitor her page and her friend list.

The last pot that was excused wasn't held in contempt because I believe he stated he didn't think there was anything wrong therefore Judge could not prove he did it with a direct thought of violating his order. MOO

The guy who was held in contempt before his act was directly with conscience thought to disobey the order.

I think posting what he did, implying he was going to write a book and adding his ethnic status + marital status would get him a spot on the jury, "AFTER" receiving instruction in the full knowledge his FB would be read by the DT and prosecution, means his sense of entitlement and ego is of epic proportions and/or you are trying to get off the jury by by posting and lying about it.

He should have been held in contempt.

Soooo, what's the count today? I just got here and saw several excused right away. Any NOT excused today?

Fifteen? I thought they were going to have 20. I can't keep up!

Morning everyone
DH is home today, I cant just sit on the puter all day :(

I did hear the poor lady who lost her son, so so sad!!! And she never even blinked an eye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3