2011.05.16 Jury Selection DAY SEVEN (Morning Edition)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Washed face, brushed teeth and hair, got dressed, took dogs out for a pee now back - oh er - um, is Ms Finnell finished? Aww... Oh LDB up!

PJ has lived there on and off since she was 7. She went to FL State.

married
2 kids
lived here since she was 7
went to florida state
has a degree!
or nurse
she is the nurse manager!!
been in that role for 3 years
husband is a banker

She is a OR nurse manager - Her DH is a BANKER!

Another Nurse!!! Wow...what are the odds that so many pot. jurors are in the medical or nursing field.

I sometimes wonder if the attys deliberately use an extensive vocabulary to determine the general "education" level of the potential juror - for example LDB has used "pendency" a number of times this morning - not real hard but I think not a word used in everyday life...MOO

Surgery nurse would have knowledge of chloroform, even though it is no longer used.

Calling Beach, Harmony, Ynot......

oh, oh...the site is slow when I try to post...hope this doesn't present or start to present a problem.....

I'm not having any problems...yet. Sometimes it is a slow ISP connection too. I have admins on speed dial though if it becomes a problem. :thumb:

no crime background
asking if she recalls anything she may have missed

yes, now she does recall where she had her car stolen
her car was recovered they didn't go to court

Hubby in the banking business.....the check routing numbers and Cindys bank statements will interest her. IMO

PJ is a Nurse Manager of a surgery center and husband is a banker. NICE! I like her, she seems careful to answer her questions after she's fully understood them. She'd be a good juror for both sides I think.

Have you recalled that someone has had contact with the system? She had a car stolen once.

No prior litigation. There is a med mal case with the surgery center. She was called in.

Recalls a car was stolen from her...recovered car, no court, no litigation in the past...there was a malpractice case from work...called in for unsworn testimony for attys.

No contact with police dogs. Limited computer experience, just daily tasks on computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hustling01