2011.05.16 Jury Selection DAY SEVEN (Morning Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB up "pick up where she (AF) left off"
pj said wants to be on jury . . .interesting, fascinating, she has never been called for jury duty before.

JB helicopter question . . . media will not change her perspective on things.

court of public opinion . . object . . . sustained

JB witness paid for their story . . . follow the instruction of the judge to consider that as motive for their testimony

I love that her hasband is willing to help with her kids. Must be a relief for her to not worry about that. Moms do worry about their children/

personally I was glad that she didn't mention hubby babysitting the kids...:great:

I'm not having any problems...yet. Sometimes it is a slow ISP connection too. I have admins on speed dial though if it becomes a problem. :thumb:

Same here. No problems so far.

This PJ is everything ICA is not.

This juror is educated, married, has kids, has a good career, husband has a good career. Everything ICA chose not to be.

I agree with the PJ, considering age on Casey is silly. I think AF needs to explain herself better that the PJ must consider it.

TRue, because I always thought she was talking about the victim, 2 year old Caylee Marie Anthony. I really can't be bothered how old ICA is.

Is RB there today?

Mel

Don't worry Baez. Nurses are highly skilled in critical thinking.

JB drilling that it is going to be really, really hard, and there will be lots and lots and lots of instructions. :rolleyes:

The way the DT poses questions seems to confuse the PJ. I wonder if that is done on purpose.

Is anyone else hearing in the PJ's tone that she is not impressed with JB one leetle bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SacramentoKing