2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dare I say I actually like the outfit ICA is wearing today? Comfortable but not too casual for court. Not low cut. Not wrinkled. Age/style appropriate.

This is what they should strive for.

That's all.

I think we may have a clue as to who HHJP rubs elbows with when he's not on the bench. I certainly wouldn't be anywhere near so sure that I could call up the owner of Miami Heat / Owner of cruise line and have a PJ's potential 'loss of ticket money' disappear.

hhjp said another one was there... they will talk to 4 this afternoon (four more that is)

Would also add as a general rule that the family is close. his mama probably rules the home and his father brings home the bacon.

Dad wears the pants in the family but mom tells him which pants to wear.

MOO

He lives with Dad only.

Didn't he say he lives with his Dad - not his Mom?
I'm surprised neither side asked more about his family. He said he was raised by both his parents yet he has an older-half sibling and is living with his Father (not his Mother).

I think we may have a clue as to who HHJP rubs elbows with when he's not on the bench. I certainly wouldn't be anywhere near so sure that I could call up the owner of Miami Heat / Owner of cruise line and have a PJ's potential 'loss of ticket money' disappear.

Like I said, it proberly isn't unusual for a judge to have frinds in high places.

Yes, I agree, that loose fit for a "jacket" works as does the rolled and open front. Whatever might be binding, lopsided, or crumpled underneath is not showing and it gives her far less to fiddle with.

LOL - it is clearly untucked and collarless. And no buttons to flash open and closed.

I dont think it was so odd that this PJ didnt have FB or other social network pages. He sounds to be career minded, and I think he may understand that potential employers do look at this site. It sounds to me that he really has a desire to climb the ladder, so to speak, and doesnt want something posted, or pics that would hold him back.

Did the DT put ICA in white to make her look like an angel? Aside from the neck line that top is hideous. MOO.

Any opinions on what HJP meant when he said don't worry about your cruise, I have something planned for July 4 also. That is all of six weeks away?

please, please, please - will go back and read thread later, but don't want to miss real time here - what is going on with the DT and ICA - the one brief shot I saw, they all looked tired or depressed???? What is ICA's mood today???? Or are they all getting sick??? That would not delay the trial, would it?

That last juror might as well get started on his RN degree while hes sequestered.I bet a really young person could die of boredom.

Momshrink, I have no idea but I'm sure the DT wouldn't mind getting all sick just to try and use that ploy. This judge will not keep the Jury sequestered because they all have a cold. They can take cold meds. lol

please, please, please - will go back and read thread later, but don't want to miss real time here - what is going on with the DT and ICA - the one brief shot I saw, they all looked tired or depressed???? What is ICA's mood today???? Or are they all getting sick??? That would not delay the trial, would it?

AF really sick - the rest are tired, otherwise status quo, no drama today, looks cordial but not super friendly. Haven't heard a peep from mason

Dare I say I actually like the outfit ICA is wearing today? Comfortable but not too casual for court. Not low cut. Not wrinkled. Age/style appropriate.

This is what they should strive for.

That's all.

I was thinking the same. Certainly the most court-appropriate attire she;s ever worn.

Ms Finnell is very "full" headed and obviously feeling a little off today. Baez is much lower energy than usual, and I don't think I've heard Mason make a peep today. Even DS isn't flapping quite as much today. Think they are tired and maybe depressed about the news reports on yesterday if they read them. Most of it was pretty pro-SA...

I will be really pizzed because I am off tomorrow!

Schedule a Dr. appt. before I realized what I was doing :floorlaugh: Now I'm GLAD there is probably going to be a delay. I'm holding Baez to that "A Ha" moment he promised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fales922