2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching JB right now I think the giggle lady was uncomfortable with JB. He is way to cutesy. He takes too long to get to the point. Just say it and get it out of the way and stop talking to people like they are not too bright. It makes the lawyer look bad and it makes you want to finish JB's sentences for him just to make him stop. lol

He has replaced his "who are you" with " I won't keep you too long." It is a script. Most people are genuine enough to justhave a conversation with someone. imo

Is it just me or is this really s - l - o - w today? I am really having trouble concentrating on them and I'm reasonably rested. Maybe it's because it is sooo much repetition over and over........

JB often tries to mimic the state in his questioning and he tries to mimic AF and seem lawyerly. But he comes off so pffffffffffffftttttttt.
mo

now....more is allowed but less is preferred and a hundred different counts is not an indication or following my instructions and copies provided and this is really the only exchange we have and does that make sense?

This is what I hear from JB.

No Challenges. He will be contacted tonight with further instructions.

"Do you think you can do that?" then, "Are you certain you can do that?" is very annoying. I don't understand JB doing this to PJ's. They are bound to have a' bad taste' about him already. He is sooo swarmy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicmusette