2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP knows that Carnvial is owned by the guy that owns the Heat - and said he would talk to him and clear this up tonight. Seems HHJP has friends in high places.

I would imagine judges in general do. As long it doesn't involve anything unethical, no big deal.

OMG...JB did away with the "who are you" phrase and replaced it with tell me about yourself.

JB snarky "Only a few questions since Mr. George spent so much time...." type of statement.

I think JB's question regarding what type of car the PJ has and what sports he plays are much less relevant than his workday and home responsibilities. MOO>

JB objecting on questions regarding PJs work hours, living at home. HHJP allowing him some latitude on this.

Aside: Really JB?!?! Also, KC almost expressionless, haven't noticed rabid note taking.

JB up.

BBM

Perhaps when AF is talking about "Maturity" as a mitigating factor, she is alluding to Baez and not ICA! :loser: :banghead:

Did someone say he was hispanic?

A WESH TV reporter (I think it was..) put something on Twitter that he was a 26 year old Hispanic male.

But, he's really 22. So I'm not sure how credible that reporter really is.

Oh the way the PJ just said hello to JB was TELLING...PJ doesn't like him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm beginning to think you may be right, not totally sold on him yet though, he is very glib or is truthful.

Did someone say he was hispanic?
Jim L. states on Twitter he is hispanic (think Los Lobos) with one of those chin beards. Says he looks 26 years old although I know our jury list says he is younger.

Yes, I agree - I am wondering why she isn't slathering herself and everything she touches in anti-bacterial hand wash - up here we are so focused on that method because of the H1N1 flu bug. Every time she touches her nose!!!!:maddening:

They need to be wiping that podium down with anti-bacterial wipes after AF uses the podium.......................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicmusette