2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the younger generation relies on someone - a relative, friend, or co-worker telling them any news they need to know. They tune out the day-to-day stuff as they're immersed in their own interests.....work, family, and hobbies/interests.

Huh? I think that is a sweeping generalization. I'm part of the younger generation and I pay attention to the news, certainly.

I've been to Ottawa and Toronto a lot in the past few years,,,hand sanitizer dispensers in many public places..and definitely in all the hospitals I've been in.

We have them here in our courthouse. Surely Florida does too.

found him...typo on my list...lol..only have male no hardships too.

I'm not too worried about the young men on the potential jury list. I think once the evidence is presented that it will speak for itself. They will look to their relationships with their own Mothers and their friends that are Mothers. They will not comprehend how a Mother could act the way she did when they have a child missing. Not gonna happen, pure and simple. MHO.

I'm not worried either. Casey is not able to charm or manipulate them sitting face to face with them, flirt and touch them, pretend to be interested in the things they are interested in/adapt their interests, lie to pique their interest etc.

She will sit there cold and defiant and the evidence speaks for itself.

this is the smoothest I have seen court go since it started last week... seems that both sides are in a "grove" (nurse thanking all things holy!)

Dare I say I actually like the outfit ICA is wearing today? Comfortable but not too casual for court. Not low cut. Not wrinkled. Age/style appropriate.

This is what they should strive for.

That's all.

Agreed. Its a nice look.

both sides will question this PJ a lot because not much known about him

Took a three day weekend break and am now trying to catch up. Late last week Casey was making me crazy with all her fidgeting and playing with her hair but today I noticed that she is sitting there very calm and not her usual self? What happened? Is she now on medication? How is she so controlled now?

IMHO = no proof - she is on medication. She went from parting her bangs every 2 seconds, to barely touching them now. She also appears very lax, like she could fall asleep at any moment.

MOO

Mel

You know it's not that easy to get anti-anxiety meds in jail. It has to be an emergency situation or an on-going, daily prescription and that would only be if the inmate showed some sort of chronic panic disorder. The DT can't just say, 'Hey, let's medicate her." And casey can't say, "I feel nervous, can I get a pill?"

Some of them are young and that's normal for young people.

Maybe he's one of the ones we missed earlier! I think there were four!

She has a history of panic attacks however, beginning on the day Caylee's body was found. There was also a 911 callout at the jail the night she had the panic attack in the courtroom. If that was indeed ICA, would she not be on some kind of ongoing medication?

IMHO = no proof - she is on medication. She went from parting her bangs every 2 seconds, to barely touching them now. She also appears very lax, like she could fall asleep at any moment.

MOO

Mel

Yes, and the woman who wrote the report for the Hinky from Saturday said she moves so slowly she is slothlike - so I vote medicated also.

this is the smoothest I have seen court go since it started last week... seems that both sides are in a "grove" (nurse thanking all things holy!)

IMHO that's because JB does not know, CM is sleepy,AF is sick.If they were all up to snuff,they would be raising He//, they are wore out,imagine what trial is gonna do to them JMHO

the judge is such a smart, nice, funny and stern man. Very rounded person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaylacalifa