2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else have notes on this guy? I know I kept notes and he isn't on my list.

deepthinkerhaa.jpg

hardworkerhaa.jpg

I still think they are getting too many men on the jury & too many young men. They may tend to feel sorry for KC and also may have more liberal opinions about her out dancing & partying etc..

Listens to only sports related talk radio.,....how do these people handle the no news life?

This might be the trader guy! He was a stock brocker or something.

doesn't watch morning shows
listens to sports talk radio
listens to npr on finance
doesn't watch cnn
has never seen any of the lawyers
doesn't blog
never heard of GA/CA

hmmm....is CA wanting to get sick?

delay, delay, delay...by any means possible!:puke:

AF really sick - the rest are tired, otherwise status quo, no drama today, looks cordial but not super friendly. Haven't heard a peep from mason

I was wondering why The Accused lookes as if she's in a coma..
hardly any fidgety tics..if she could maintain that during trial...
it would make it boring for our commentary.. hee!
Doing a happy dance.. Jury pool is getting fat..

Agree but in general IMO it is a style that is flattering to almost everyone who needs a jacket but doesn't want to wear one that is fitted.

I love the business suit look, but not for me. I look like AF in one. The sweater works for ICA. iMHO

imhoo it is a "guy thing" I have two of them in my house and they are the exact same way... all about sports and watching dumb and dumber over and over and over to memorize the lines..

moo

So true, when our local paper is delivered, DH picks out the sports section and leaves the rest for me.I have to tell him what's going on in the world,if it does not involve a ball/court/fight ring he's not interested :floorlaugh:

Casey seems to really love being able to cover her hands with her sleeves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi