2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When she is sitting down the top looks nice, imo. But when she stands up we see the bottom and it is all clingy and rumpled and looks awful.

Not that it matters.

This 22 yr old PT SHOULD be good for the defense, at least on paper. But I do believe that he will see the truth in the evidence, and will do the right thing. He seems like a compassionate young man, being a nurse's aid.

Agree but in general IMO it is a style that is flattering to almost everyone who needs a jacket but doesn't want to wear one that is fitted.

Took a three day weekend break and am now trying to catch up. Late last week Casey was making me crazy with all her fidgeting and playing with her hair but today I noticed that she is sitting there very calm and not her usual self? What happened? Is she now on medication? How is she so controlled now?

My guess is medication. Especially Saturday - she was glazed over. They seem to wear off as the day goes on. Should get fidgety again about 3:30 EDT.

#1159 - I don't have anything on this one previously - it was one of the ones I missed.
I don't have him on my list anywhere either!!!!!!!!! I wrote them all down..just finished looking 4 times one by one.

I predict Casey will be sick in a couple of days. She touched her eye and had her finger in her mouth. Thats the best way to get sick.

I hope none of the State gets sick!

May have read about case in newspaper a few years ago, does not watch television news, does not watch NG or JR. Only discussed the case when asked if he was serving on this jury, responded he could not discuss.

All these people dont watch the news? Seems weird.
imhoo it is a "guy thing" I have two of them in my house and they are the exact same way... all about sports and watching dumb and dumber over and over and over to memorize the lines..

moo

ICA looks like she is playing bingo with her little chart there.....LOL

LOL! When the trial starts, we should make some custom Bingo cards with catch phrases. It would have been fun for jury selection (cart, horse, helicopters, etc...)!

I really hope they take care of dad's tickets too!

You mean with bleach or rubbing alcohol because anti-bacterial does not kill viruses!

I know and may I say I am not pleased? I believe they read here and have followed everyone's advice and I am not very happy about that, frankly. I want her to look like a scary Manson chick, not like an innocent young mom because she is more like a Manson chick than an innocent young mom!

The little bottles of hand sanitizers we have in Canada are rubbing alcohol based - there is a bit of something to try to change the smell, but they are hospital approved and clearly smell that way.

Everyone who enters a hospital in our city must use this hand cleaner before entering to visit a patient. We are very afraid and cautious about the superbugs ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves