2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He sounds young, but with his answers being, "yes sir" and "no sir", I wonder if he's military?

...perhaps just southern - it can be disconcerting when I travel between north and south and it takes a minute to get used to it.... on the whole I prefer it to "yeah" "no" "ummm"

YEP....they've got something on him. Frank George's questions are getting narrow.

has friends that have spoke about the case - rut ro

He just admitted to a lie to his friends. A lie is a Lie!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think the state likes this PJ. He may align himself with Casey too much.

ETA: The defense did not even question him.

Yes sir, no sir....just good manners.

wesh says this guy is hispanic, 26

Did I hear INCORRECTLY when George asked if he had been to Orlando, he stated something about the reason for traveling there was "my son had a girlfriend..."???

Horrible sinus headache today so maybe I heard wrong?

...perhaps just southern - it can be disconcerting when I travel between north and south and it takes a minute to get used to it.... on the whole I prefer it to "yeah" "no" "ummm"

OT: It is a southern thing. My kids were raised to say it, or defy death! Here in the south it just shows respect. My DD lived in NYC for 2 years, and said she was looked at like she had 3 heads if she ever said it there!! :floorlaugh:

dad has news on Saturday and Sunday morning - so he must still live at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member