2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only wish she would have thanked HHJP for the opportunity to be able to express her feelings directly to the defendant.

Wow. I would LOVE to have that opportunity.

Interesting, when ICA is PO's her forehead gets really red, even though she really doesn't have any expression on her face.

Good...................HHMP is thinking of asking a PT that's only 15 minutes away. They've got the time and should get through as many as possible.

Does anybody else think this woman wants to be excused? When will they stop her? HaHa

It was DARN good to hear though, and to watch casey have to sit there quietly and listen!! I loved how she just went off. I think that lady was happy to be able to give her opinion. I think she is hopping mad about casey and what she did. Loved her!

Darn I missed ICA's response to this lady. Darn work! lol.

The faces Casey made looked like she was trying to be intimidating it was disgusting. I loved that Lady wild goose chase she sent them on!

they have one left there and one that's 15 minutes away

3397 is the one 15 mins away

Next is 3163

This judge is so gung ho to keep things going. Got to love him.

#3163 - Female - no hrdshp; has 50th HS reunion in June & visit w/ quad grandchldrn - 2 are phys. disabld; grandchldrn coming here in July; has dog & cat

previous notes

CM and JB saving all those notes to sell on ebay after trial. LOL

They could of saved some serious time if the very first question they asked last week was if they thought ICA was guilty.

Casey is mad being confronted with facts by this potential juror. Whispered something to AF covering her mouth after the woman said she knew Casey lead the police on a wild goose chase to Universal.

Can you just imagine how bad her reactions will be during the trial when things like this are being brought up. SHE doesn't like BAD things being said about HER!

figures that once i didn't think I could take AF sniffling (allong with DT)--something happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaMaude