2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Aboard, you weren't the last PJ were you? jk..... Glad to have you with us.

haha, nope not me! Been following this case since I visited Florida in 2008. I'm in Vancouver. Thought I better sign up so I can add my $.02

This Lady wants to give ICA a chance, but ICA is sitting there with a snitty look on her face ....ARGH

:great::great::great::great:

Wow ... we are seeing some "unbelievable reactions" from ICA when potential jurors state that they believe ICA is GUILTY !

MOO MOO MOO ... ICA acts like a two year old ...

OOOHHH .... I just can't wait to see ICA's reaction when 12 JURORS come back with a GUILTY VERDICT !!!

:great::great: :woohoo::woohoo: :great::great:

I agree ICA's reactions are inappropriate... as are her LACK of appropriate reaction.

Hearing this PJ speak of the "corpse" of ICA's precious child, of "duct tape" found wrapped around Caylee's face, a "heart sticker," "woods," etc.; sitting there listening to normal citizens recount the details of her own despicable behavior which could lead to her death --- and there is just NO normal human reaction to any of it.

Instead, inappropriately, what we see is a barely suppressed but apparent snottiness toward the person for stating these things. It is unreal and quite chilling to watch ICA as she listens to these people, IMO. P.S. It looks really bad that she scribbles off her emphatic little notes and slaps them down with those haughty, snotty gestures while these people are speaking. These are the very people who may decide her fate. What on earth is she thinking? Very bad form, and again, so inappropriate under the circumstances.

Poor Caylee. May she have her justice.

She can put everything she thinks and feels aside and presume KC is innocent. She knows of too many instances where someone has been falsely accused.

KC's expression totally softened at that.

BAHAHAHAHAHA .... the DT is gonna have to use a peremptory challenge to get rid of her.

:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

I have reservations about her actually. Love her, but possibly not as a juror. She says she doesn't know what she's guilty of. She knows a lot and still isn't sure that she likely guilty of first degree murder which slightly worries me. I am afraid she could be a wild card. I don't think either side will really want her, though.

This Lady wants to give ICA a chance, but ICA is sitting there with a snitty look on her face ....ARGH

Casey is rehabilitating this woman right by herself. The answers she is giving now are a direct effect of that snitty look on her face.

Okay...back again
what have I missed...
Is there a Pot. Juror who followed the case.?

523 users on this thread

322 members :peace::loveyou:

201 Guests...:seeya: come join us..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads