2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP gonna make the DT use a strike if they want her gone...........gotta love it!

pissykc.jpg

hardwork.jpg

kchateshates.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h13/OneLostGrl/Caylee/hardwork-1.jpg

she says she can set it aside... so if baez moves for cause it will be denied imhoo

Casey's acts like she's offended that this PJ has been brazen enough to say all these things about her. Casey's thoughts are dyslexic. In the real world, Casey is brazen and this PJ is offended by Casey's actions.

Awww, poor Casey was so happy with her over shirt today too... now these last two ladies have gone and peed on it.

OMG...post of the day! LMAO

I am loving jury selection today. Do you think KC likes having a huge dose of reality dumped on her now? lol

Why would it be appealed based on her? I am asking sincerely. I'm a legal dolt.
The DT will ask to cause for her to be excused if the Judge denies it, and ICA is found guilty, they will come back with this and say this Juror should have never been allowed on and should have been excused.

Juror believes that if her opinion may affect someone's life course, she should be beyond a reasonable doubt in her decision.

She says she can put aside everything she's thought or heard/read without hesitation.

LDB up.

I have reservations about her actually. Love her, but possibly not as a juror. She says she doesn't know what she's guilty of. She knows a lot and still isn't sure that she likely guilty of first degree murder which slightly worries me. I am afraid she could be a wild card. I don't think either side will really want her, though.

i'd ax her if I had the chance.

I've got company coming in about a 1/2 hour and won't be able to watch for the next hour or so...........please take plenty of notes. :)

I'd like to see this lady on the jury but not counting on it because the DT won't like want her.

She knows a lot of the little details, proof to me that she has followed this closely.

I think she wants on the jury, trying to "rehabilitate" herself - says she can consider her innocent and listen to the evidence. She can forget everything she has heard.

Doesn't matter to me, I think anyone that hears the evidence will find her guilty. But I would think the DT would not want her.

She believes and trusts that a person should be found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Has no reservation about her ability to lay aside her opinions from the news media. No hesitation.

Sounds like very careful and ethical lady. Still, I find it hard to believe that she doesn't have a more firm opinion.

Capture.JPG

She keeps looking at JB. Is her poof and/or pony tail is higher that this morning?

Just wondering... Where is Patty G today? Hmm...

Just kidding but it would be funny :)

This PT sounds kind of icy towards LDB. You can hear it in her voice. imoo

haha, nope not me! Been following this case since I visited Florida in 2008. I'm in Vancouver. Thought I better sign up so I can add my $.02

Love your username! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member