2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what must be going through ICA,s thought process as not one PJ has voiced the opinion that they think she may be innocent, That has got to sound some alarm bells.

DT is going to be questioning her until the cows come home...I suspect they want her gone.

I think she really wants to be on the jury, which always bugs me in a case this long and complicated.

Seems to watch all the local Tampa Bay news stations. Has watched CNN, Court TV, some NG but doesn't like the tone, doesn't like JV and hasn't watched JV - too much shouting at the viewer and not telling you anything. Geraldo - you can watch him an hour and not know what he said, lol, what was the point he was making? Hasn't watched Geraldo since the shooting in Pinellas Co cafeteria.

She does like 48 Hours! watches 48 Hrs if it's convenient, hasn't seen any 48 Hrs reports on this case. She noted it was shown last night on ID but turned the channel.

Last thing she remembers hearing was about the phone conversations being allowed in. And who was paying for the defense.

Court TV - watched when they were talking about the jail phone conversations. I think she said she was familiar with the judge(?) . She enjoys the commentators on Court TV but it takes too long to get the info.

ROFLMAO!!! about Geraldo!!!

:laughcry:

I want to have dinner with this lady! :floorlaugh:

Casey's mouth smiled when they all laughed at the Geraldo comment but her eyes were doing the creepy squinting thing. Her mind was not on that joke, she just wasn't "there" imo. :twocents:

Casey just shook her head and made a face like she was saying No to this juror.

She keeps writing notes to AF and is definitely not happy.
I guess she's putting her 2cents in.

This is like watching the reaction we will see next with from ICA but on a smaller scale.

This juror is not good for either side. I hope they boot her. A problem juror.

I just came in- is this lady good so far or not? She seems very opinionated, wht I have listened to in a couple of minutes

"Oh, Im a surfer"...lol....hmm knows a lot by just channel surfing, imo.

This is why I don't think she'd be good for the jury.

She's talking wayyyyy too much. Pretty soon she's going to break out her diary.

Innocence project!

Oh maybe ICA likes her now!
PJ concluded ICA may have used something to put the baby to sleep and it went too far.

LDB is cracking me up as well....what questions do you even ask her??? BWHHAHHAHHHA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member