2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok although I love her candor I'm not sure we would want her. She might be hard to crack in regards to thinking that Casey MEANT to kill Caylee.

Trying to hide again...

Attachments

• tryingtohidehand.png
    tryingtohidehand.png
    329.5 KB · Views: 47
I have a different view of this woman, she knows about the case but is very critical about the media, authorities etc. Does not seem to think there are "facts" to prove her guilty of murder but of lying.

NOTE TO AF AND KC - STOP THE NOTE WRITING AND THROWING BACK AND FORTH TO EACH OTHER LIKE A COUPLE OF SCHOOL GIRLS. UNBECOMING AND UNPROFESSIONAL. Geeze.

This morning she has news of the Project Innocense

OMG OMG OMG _ she watched the morning news THIS morning - guess she didn't heed HHJP's previous admonition now did she? OMG - she is now most definitely gone!!!

Last night or this morning - the Today Show

KC is showing us a preview of her trial behavior. This woman has KC unglued.

I agree ! I was just thinking the same thing !

And if ICA keeps up this :princess: "attitude" ... she is really going to "infuriate" the jurors ...

ICA's "attitude" is consistent with that a "very spoiled BRAT" !!

:cow::cow::cow:

OMG...post of the day! LMAO

I am loving jury selection today. Do you think KC likes having a huge dose of reality dumped on her now? lol

Yep,she's at the end of the hallway and nowhere to go.I would hate to be in her shoes,with my life in these jurors hands and nothing she can do about it.

This lady needs to go.

P.S. pages are loading reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Well, there you have it. When she sat down she said she believed ICA might be guilty but she wasn't sure of what. She just spelled out she is leaning towards accident.

Uh Oh Project Innocence is on her radar. Someone just got out today that was 'innocent' - convicted years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem