2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA is contrasting her concerns about the innocence project and her views on the DP. Good call.

Someone mentioned the other day to try not to reload the window as frequently when there are this many people on the board. Breathe deep . . . take your time and go a little slower . . . it will help everyone.

Dios Mio! We had a woman like her on the jury I served on for four long months. Many jurors were abrupt with her, and argued with her. But she brought in cookies a lot!

Yup, I heard it too. JA says he has a terrible cold. I wonder if those sandwiches JP ordered the other day were contaminated by someone with a cold.

I cringe every time I see someone come up to the podium and touch it or the speaker. Everyone is going to be sick before this is over.
I want to tell SA right now to get his hand away from his face after touching the podium.

I think I have caught AF's *^%$%^ cold, I've been trying to ignore facts here but I am feeling crappier and crappier and it's not just from listening to boring people talking!

I am giving myself a pardon....and waiting until after I hear AF work this woman over.

I'm thinking explosions.

time to watch my "finnell feeders" outside the window...

(blue jay currently attacking the squirrels out there)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem