2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it slow here (WS) or just me?

She is for the DP.

Why do all these women sound like they are from upstate New York?

Oooh - I agree!!!! Her parents say she looked so much like Caylee when she was a baby. Kind of true, but KC always had those inward-tipped, evil-looking eyes, with extra flap-like things around them like a snake even as a baby!!! Scary!

Funny you should say that! I woke up this morning thinking ICA's baby picture looks nothing like Caylee. The smile is not like GA or CA imo. I wonder if GA is even her father.

I dunno what to think regarding this jurior.

Me too, I have headphones on and she scares me sometimes with her abrupt answers. She did kind of keep interrupting LDB, but my oh my --

DID YA'LL SEE THE SMILE ON LDB'S FACE AS SHE SAT DOWN??? PRICELESS!!

KING ME BAAAEEEZZZZ.

I'm considering inposing the death penalty on myself after listening to her drone on and on.

No,let the D/T use the strike :twocents:

Honestly, neither side should have to use a strike. Other PJ's have been excused for knowing far less than what this lady knows. Not sure what the judge is playing at here, but this lady should have been excused from the start.

Unless, like someone else said, they are just wasting time while the other juror gets there.

I think this poor lady would bore the other jurors to death by trying her own case over and over for days on end. Maybe they are just stalling to give the next juror time to get to the court house.
JMO