2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Miss 3163"

Oh dear God in Heaven, make him stop!!!

He even laughs the same way every single time.

I came in part way through this juror, trying to skim back through.

MO...this woman has watched tru tv this week during jury duty....her comment about "divorcing media influence".......

Thanks so much for that! I will check it out tomorrow. Why do I feel so bad that JA is unwell but absolutely over the moon that AF is hammered by illness? I am evil – not as evil as ICA but I am in my own peculiar way. I have a home in Tampa, could have been called as a pj with my Florida driver’s license but no, never got the letter. Just as well as I would have had to eliminate myself because ICA is so guilty, guilty, guilty and it would be my civic duty and THE WAY MY PARENTS RAISED ME to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Unlike some people we don’t know but know well enough, if you know what I mean. Thanks again for the info! Cheers!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: hilarious post

Oh Lord, I don't see this one getting through! I am not sure how no one is laughing at some of this. :floorlaugh:

It is difficult to laugh very hard and keyboard at the same time.

At least for me - I do not believe what I am hearing. She reminds me of Shirley Plesea.:innocent:

I thought she would say she is a red hat ;-)

((what is the sierra club? tia))

OMG - she's on fb and has read NOTHING on the net. Opinions about CA - "crickets" umm - she didn't seem to have much direction; any goals; Cindy? No, I'm sorry the defendant.

Do I have an opinion about Cindy? She's a concerned grandmother

GA - A concerned grandfather

Involved - concerned and involved (?) - involved how? hmmm.........

I can't believe they are continuing with her after she admitted to watching the Today Show THIS morning. That should have been it.

Didn't she say she switched channels immediately?

OMG - JB up and started with the open ended question...."who are you"
we may never get out of here

JB may now change his who are you format, forever. Is he sick today too? :crazy:

She likes Oprah and Grisham books, uh oh

OMG - now we are having book club - quick anybody bring a cake?

Oh,For Gawds sake, she needs to go .

Her opinion of CA and GA is that they are concerned grandparents and involved.She sounded very sympathetic.

I think it is a cover.... I agree she is on a blog somewhere. She likes Grisham! Oh she is so wanting on this jury!

Does anyone know if they have to finish a juror, once they start? Meaning can they dismiss her as soon as something comes out that is "cause"?

ENOUGH already! Does she post on HP? I'm sure her post count would be high

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member