2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurses and Teachers. Why so many? Maybe because the employers pay them salary during the trial.

Isn't LOVELY BONES about a child killer?

OMG Mr. Baez - do NOT ask her any questions....she doesn't like Grisham's book The Chamber -

Oh for crying out loud!! Now she's talking about movies she has seen from books she has read blah blah blah

She was a speech therapsit . . she quit her job when she felt it was a way for them to make money and she is very much for govt funded health insurance. She likes to go on vacation and stay in other people's homes . . . she likes Oprah & Grishom books . . . didn't like the Chamber but liked the Client . . . saw the films didn't like them. . . .Lovely Bones was a big (hit?) with the Oprah Book Club. . . raised on Chicago Tribune reads St Pete Times. . .

Well one good thing about her being talkative is that our next PJ should be there and rdy to go.

I think that AF is being overly dramatic..........ok we know you have a cold....we got it.

OH MY GOSH LADY they dont really care what books you like! they just want to hear there is no true crime!!

She is going on about her taste in literature...OMG...she needs to be quiet.

Just watching ICA cover her hands with the sweater, rubbing hands together,clinching her fists, looking at hands, is there any body language experts here that can enlighten me on this? Also...this PJ would be a nightmare for me if I was ever on a jury with her...can you imagine sharing a hotel room with her for 6~8 weeks during this trial...

We have to refresh in order to "thank" posts :( At least I do...

I finally get home and can listen and wind up putting it on mute. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members