2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My electricity went out just as they left for lunch ! Just came back on.

I'm suffering withdrawal and great anxiety!

Can you just imagine how bad her reactions will be during the trial when things like this are being brought up. SHE doesn't like BAD things being said about HER!

looking forward to them!!! after all things that have gone on that could have :been prevented (i.e., adopting out Caylee)---she deserves what she gets

HHJP- What do you know about this case?

Mydailyopinions- Your Honor, how long do you have? :floorlaugh:

The ONLY detail she left out was the BRAND "HENKEL"!!! :floorlaugh:

AF and CM are smiling big time with this prospective juror!

She's heard about things having happened in the family and what not, but doesn't put much stock in hearsay.

Judge Perry seems to be enjoying these last two potential jurors.

OMGosh!! Totally an aside: This lady talks just like Francis McDormand (Marge Gunderson?) from the movie Fargo! So cute.

And KC is giving her SUCH daggers, squinty eyes, raised eyebrows and looks of disgust. :/

258qczb.jpg

WOW nice picture.

It sounds like this woman wants to be on the jury. I bet she says she does not think she is guilty or innocent.

"some people say oh she is guilty but of what . . . what is the proof of having her being found guilty . . . I don't know".

Oh this is just the beginning. I can't wait to see what expressions she has in store for us once this really gets underway.

wow! She knows even more than the last one! Doesn't watch NG but watched news. Even down to the baby being dropped off at the babysitter at the foot of the stairs.

Knows ICA was visibly upset when she heard corpse was found. Knew about tape and heart sticker.

Knows questions about admissability of evidence, knows case is costing state lots of money. Heard about admissability questions of prison telephone conversations with parents. Doesn't remember judge's decision however.

Does admit that news puts a lot of spin on story. Lots of rumors.

Falsehoods - place she was employed, whether babysitter existed. But lady wants to know where is the proof, what would she be guilty of?

ICA writing notes. Leaning over to whisper to AF.

She would tend to feel that kc is guilty but she doesn't know what of

Very genteel.."falsehoods"...lol, no lady they are LIES

oh i hope they keep her!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads