2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh this poor lady. I can personally relate to her about her "school" story. Seems like she got "nudged out" - and that was only because she was there for 19 years and they could get a younger CHEAPER teacher. Boy did I just relate to THAT woman.

Gone...OMG, this lady really needs to go. JB wants her but knows she's gone...you could see it in his face when they panned his way.

PJ was going on about at her job as a teacher? she was once accused of hiding files of her cases. And she feels like she was falsely accused and people still believe was guilty.

What no comment from the defense. They are going to have to strike her for not following the judges orders and watching tv this morning.

Holds a grudge against previous employer, was a victim of boss who wanted to get rid of someone, anyone, and she was targeted.... funny she criticises NG of taking an hour to say nothing - she was falsely accused of 'hiding' a folder belonging to employer so she feels she is a victim of being falsely accused of something she didn't do, but employer was the one in authority so more weight was added to boss' statement..
Please get rid of her LDB..

This PJ has been a hoot to listen to, but I really don't think shed be good for this jury panel.

OK, now this is a waste of time, officially...not only did she watch news shows today, it was about Innocence Project, which brought up all of her own rage of being falsely accused of something...come on, next?

Cart before the horse

take-shot-tequila-800x800.jpg

Hey, it's after noon:)

Baez is great today. He has improved tremendously. Much more likable.

Methinks the lady doth talk too much! Sometimes, the less said, the better.

ETA: Site loading slowly.

I'm also afraid she would talk the other jurors to death. Especially the youngsters will want to tune her out.

I personally don't think she can really set aside all she "knows". JMO.

OK, now this is a waste of time, officially...not only did she watch news shows today, it was about Innocence Project, which brought up all of her own rage of being falsely accused of something...come on, next?

Exactly. Like a movie.

The more she talks, the more she doesn't sound good for the jury. She has a problem with "innocent" being found guilty on several counts, including her former place of work. :shakehead:

What no comment from the defense. They are going to have to strike her for not following the judges orders and watching tv this morning.

They want her! Chip on the shoulder towards those in authority having their word taken over hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem