2011.05.17 Jury Selection DAY EIGHT (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez, but this is a bit different. You have seen this with your eyes.

Question: since when was baseball NOT seen with your eyes???

JB asking PJ how he can set his opinion aside. I wish the guy had answered, "The same way you do.. I won't let it get in the way of the job I have to do."

short of a lobotomy how are you supposed to errase your memory?????

A friend shared this link with me and the video and sound is awesome.

http://www..com/2011/05/jury-selection-day-7-in-casey-murder-case/

Has lots of infor about the trail too.

Juror # 3158
Thinks he can set his opinion aside but it will always going to be there

JB: what do you think will be there the most
Juror: just my opinion

JB:fair statement to say that you don't assume her innocent?
Juror: yes

Juror saw most of media coverage on local evening news

Juror sounds like he really wants to get off the jury. He also said he feels Casey is guilty.
Next!!!!!!

I wondered if any of them have looked in her eyes while they were saying what they think about her killing her daughter and putting her in the trunk.

PT should just say " My opinion doesnt matter it is up to the state to prove she is guilty with their evidence."

Has anyone said that?

How do they work in this mess??

View attachment 15359

That's what I keep commenting on - look at their desk and look at the SA's. Also, note how quick the SA's pack up and how long it takes the DT - 3 days late as usual.

Now...what is that sound that JB makes after he says -- good morning. Very odd.....drives me nuts.

Chant everyone - we will get a good jury, we will get a good jury, we will get a good jury.

Says he does not presume that Casey is innocent. Will always have that opinion in his mind although he will try to set it aside.

PJ just stated very clearly that his opinion is that she is guilty and it's a fair statement to say that he does not presumer her to be innocent.

geesh, why is he still asking questions, you know they are going to strike him...OMG, so frustrating. Anything to slow the process :banghead:

WHo's the dark haired lady with the square rimmed glasses behind Cheney Mason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jh241d