2011.05.17 Jury Selection DAY EIGHT (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror 3131 is ill.

Juror 3015 (F) is up. Any detail on her? TIA!

3015- f Older, would need lab work done for possible kidney transplant

Personally I think this guy was the most honest I've heard. I think you can try not to take into consideration what you've heard before, but how do you "unhear" it?

How do you know if you're weighing evidence against that backdrop?

It's a dilemma - it's almost impossible to find a jury who has never heard anything, but I think it's a real challenge.

Up next...3015

3015 - previous notes

#3015 - Female - no hrdshp; no family or financial; medical, needs labwork done once for kidney transplant; HHJP asks about "any" lab and there's no problem; will be pd by work;

I wish someone would answer the how can you set aside question with a statement like .. I have faith in our justice system .. it has worked for 200 + years. We are blessed to have many "rights" that are the envy of people throughout the world.I can set aside these things because The accused is innocent until PROVEN guilty ..

ITA, My answer would be something like... well after sitting in the room for 6/8 weeks I can go by the facts presented to me!

This lady might need a kidney transplant? Wouldn't she be on dialysis?

if they get to the next one 3119- female has 5 year old, she was the one that said her husband can manage the kids without her...the judge and everyone laughed.

d9pcj.jpg

One would think she would be happy when they are excused for cause, with running the well dry and all.

You know I can't imagine packing for 6-8 weeks to dress for court.

Unless you go ahead and sequester the jurors that is already on.

I have faith in the jurors that have been chosen so far to follow JP's orders. I was speaking about the ones that are still out there foot loose and fancy free. The ones who have not even been to the courthouse yet. It seems the court is about to run out of the original bunch of potentials that got the orders from JP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RLP