2011.05.17 Jury Selection DAY EIGHT (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My fondest hope...............JP uses his last two strikes and the very next potentioal juror up is a young woman, about 30 years old, college graduate, married, two children, ages 2 1/2 and 5 1/2, believes in the death penalty on a scale of 1 - 10 is at a 9..........and there's nothing JB can do about it.

On an emotional level, I heartliy agree. BUT that scenario could lead to problems in the appeals process. I think JB might have a good point in his objection to having to allow the jury to be sworn in before he gets the chance to question the entire panel and then make his preemptory challenges. That is the usual way it is done anyway.

Question is there a smiley out there of a horse before the cart because throughout the trial when guilt is proven I think that smiley will be useful

I wish I could make a good one... I wish I had time to make the cart before the horse int he graphic! Any graphic artists out there?

how sad.. husband had car accident and she had to decide whether to take away life support

My fondest hope...............JP uses his last two strikes and the very next potentioal juror up is a young woman, about 30 years old, college graduate, married, two children, ages 2 1/2 and 5 1/2, believes in the death penalty on a scale of 1 - 10 is at a 9..........and there's nothing JB can do about it.
and drop-dead gorgeous. :great:

Oh no, had to decide if husband should be taken off life support.

Must say JA treats the jurors with respect, and intelligence. He doesn't "dumb it down" and tick them off.

This would be dragged to Christmas if she had it her way.

I KNOW it seems like they think that 2012 thing is true and they think they can just put it off til then....I dont get it, I would think they'd just want it over with finally!

Oh how sad for this lady. She had to decide to remove her husband from Life support after a car accident. :(

I just got home from work.. holy, I was not expecting so many strikes... I thought most of those jurors were as good as any.

I was just wondering how long it has been since Casey has even seen a picture of Caylee after looking at some of yours. I wonder if she will have any reaction at all when she sees a picture of Caylee during trial.

She better. She da** well better.

I KNOW it seems like they think that 2012 thing is true and they think they can just put it off til then....I dont get it, I would think they'd just want it over with finally!

What a thought! Till DECEMBER of next year! ARGH! We'll have to get a case of Preparation H for everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89