2011.05.17 Jury Selection DAY EIGHT (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey has over 300 dollars in account

Attachments

• comm.jpg
    comm.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 94
Juror 3190 is....what do you want to do Mr. Baez? HHJP says let her go home for the evening and she will get a phone call whether she has to report tomorrow or not. Break for ten minutes.

State ok's 3190
DT: JB conversing w/colleagues (I would assume) . . . sounds like the DT wants a break . . . asking the PJ to go home for evening and wait for a call.

Gads! Cheney Mason is so arrogant, not a people person
He really should be trying to build some kind of kinship with
these potentials.

What the heck? They want a moment alone with her about this juror?

NOOOOOO, she is an inmate she needs to be under watch.

Bigtime Welcome to mass928!!!!! Glad you signed up and are here riding along with us. I think once they are done for today someone will put a recap up.

Ye ask and Ye shall receive! Thank You Brattiegirl!!!
Thanks Ive been here since the case broke but dont post much as you can see.. I do brag to my co-workers how the websleuthers have it all figured out all the time!!

Would love to know the reaction of the other inmates when ICA does the ICA walk in the jail. It is unique and attention getting.

ICA was shaking her head "no" as soon as the PJ left the room

All DT members went back w/kc when exiting the courtroom . . . this may be IT!

cartB4horse.jpg
can I use this as my avatar? lol

Uhm, my daughter's computer is right next to the catbox..............

you'd think I'd move.........but must read further commentary to survive............

I lost video for several minutes. Now I get it back they go to recess! :maddening:

Let me get this straight CM. The skeletonized remains of a tiny child were found in a wooded area, the body had been triple-bagged and duct tape was found wrapped around her skull, but nobody knows if any kind of crime occurred? Other than suicide, and other completely impossible scenarios, there is no circumstance in which this could happen without the intervention of another. So at what point would any of the above not be considered a crime? Wouldn't at the very least not reporting the death of a child and throwing her out in a garbage bag and wrapping her skull with duct tape be SOMETHING? Would a grand jury have convened and capital charges been filed and an indictment set forth if NO CRIME whatsoever had occurred? What kind of medication is he on??? Sounds like he started Happy Hour already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanamburga