2011.05.17 Jury Selection DAY EIGHT (Morning Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
btw - I guess the DT read here about our comments on the "snookie pouff".... !!
:banghead: :loser: :banghead: :loser:

I have a sinking feeling the DF is up to no good. Look at ICA and that woman, they appear to scheming.

I wonder if KC has realized that she'd have had a MUCH better go of things, and a better chance of finding PJs who were not already convinced of her guilt, if her DT and parents had just kept their mouths shut.

RB is definitely not there today and I haven't seen DS either. I wonder what happened with the RB "thing". I'll bet she will just fade away.

No but that is a good question...no show for 3rd day in a row. I wonder if the DT got rid of her. This is a lawyer from CMs office. She was quite good the other day IMO.

Thats Ms. Mercer...atty w/cm

Casey trying (and succeeding) to hold her face very neutral while the odor in the car is discussed.

It almost looked like she was going to cry to me and trying hard not to.

I love the way HHJP keeps pushing for info on what they have heard. Maybe he is hoping that if ICA hears it enough she won't want to go to trial and try to make a deal with the state.

Not to get OT, but while we have a break, does it seem like ICA totally hates the guard that is constantly standing over her. She literally pretends she's not there!

Mel

It's Elizabeth Fryer next to ICA, no Sims and no Bolin there today that I can see.

I'd give anything to have that mike left on so I could hear what Casey talks about with that <modsnip>. Just once.

I am sorry if this has been asked .. but who is her new babysitter ?Dark haired lady w/glasses?

His Honor is going to have to call a new panel of prospective jurrors to get to his numbers here, I'll bet. Not enough in waiting. Now his concerns about publicity in this location become reality.

It's apparent to me that ICA does not care what ANYONE thinks about her.

She doesn't seem too concerned now - laughing and chatting with young lawyer intern babysitter

1340: first guy up that took forever (7 y/o daughter)
1398: crisis counselor
1312: anesthesia nurse
1019: computer guy with nurse wife
1055: nursing student with the rat terrier
1319: older AA lady had a challenge by state that was denied
1251: retired teacher that sounds like edie falco
1429: long grey haired lady that had a dui
1025: chef with 2 young kids
1007: giggly lady defense challenge denied
1159: VA guy with 5 years in the army has young son
Thank you so much and may I ask if that is the order of seat too from the first on your list to be seat 1 to the last seat? I'm asking because if there are more strikes it will change seat number right?

She is so animated today! Using her hands alot when speaking and not even bothering to cover up her mouth as she always does. What is going on today with her?

Wow, I would love to know what CM just said to ICA. IMO it looked like wipe the smirk off your face or I will kick you out of here...(Used hand/finger gesture to mean like "your out"!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove