2011.05.17 Jury Selection DAY EIGHT (Morning Edition)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have to say I'm not comfortable with what we have so far. Not even a "little bit".
Seems like this case will be tried again with what I see so far of the Jurors...DT has the pick of good jurors for them..the only strong one I see is the first guy...he was strong and a foreperson potentially. Having only one strong juror is not going to convict ICA...he'll be the hung juror though if everyone else votes innocent of the charges. MOO

Had to get ready for a Dr's app. Just wanted to thank those that kept it on track. :)

This whole precess has been choppy, we never found the "flow", that just does not give me ANY confidence the trial is going to get any better. I hope I'm wrong, but right now, I think it's quite the mess.

Ok, maybe lost here...That was for the challenge, right? Can't they still use a strike?
Yes 1391 was the African American woman that could not prejudge others. Initially the State tried to strike her and the Judge denied. Earlier today LDB tried to re-argue the case but the judge denied any back strike of her. This juror is on the JURY period.

We are in the [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136479"]Afternoon Edition thread [/ame]for those of you knockin on this door. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez