2011.05.18 Jury Selection Day Nine

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark my words, this guy is baaaaaad for the State. I am really worried if he gets on the jury. REALLY REALLY worried. I haven't felt like this about anyone yet.

I know in my state you there are rules against working in a healthcare/childcare situation if you are convicted of crimes against others or neglect.. Do we know for sure he works in a nursing hme?

I thought I heard him say something about "club members" and the tv's being for them, my impression was maybe a health club?

ICA needs someone to staple her eyebrows and ears to her skull. They are such a giveaway to her every thought.

lol, she's like Baez in that respect, both of 'em terrible poker players. On that note however, Mason is very good.

ICA is studying lady with long black hair that is sitting at the DT table. is that "Ms. Fryer"?

No, Ms Fryer has a slim build, glasses, white shirt, very little makeup and was sitting at the DT a moment ago, with D.Simms and ICA during the quick break.
She presented the motion earlier this morning.

Remember he told AF that he had discussed "swift justice" in other countries (Turkey) as compared to our justice system. And the crime they had talked about was rape.

Morning eveyone! :) I overslept this morning
I just want to know if this is the first Pt. juror this mornin?
Tia

ICA is studying lady with long black hair that is sitting at the DT table. is that "Ms. Fryer"?

I noticed that too....maybe a little jealous on ICA's part? This young lady may be stealing her spotlight and that's a big, no..no. It would be great if JB showed this new young lady some attention right in front of ICA

The daughter of the DT jury consultant who is married to the serial killer may be involved in film making. Remember the youtube video? Perhaps she is doing a project about her mother's involvement in this case?

Really??? Family that isn't supporting ICA? Can you say who? I'm curious. ;-)

Well, I thought that Cindy's mom was pretty anti-ICA. I think that Cindy's brother was as well, wasn't he the one who had nasty emails back and forth with her?

Good morning everyone! Fingers crossed that we will get 12 sworn today. PLeeeeeeze!

I don't recall who said it, but someone on the jury seleciton forum yesterday (?) said they were going to show an excerpt to a friend or family member who lip reads so they could interpret a conversation ICA was having with one of her attys. Does anyone know if and where that was posted? TIA.

OMG the long hair lady at the side table...guess what she is doing?

MOO-why do the George Harrison lyrics "Beware of soft shoed shufflers" come to mind this morning?

Was ICA just telling Ann about her pants? lol how long will Ann listen to that drivel?

Casey seems to be giving the brunette sitting at the DT table quite a bit of
attention. During the last break, ICA watched this gal intently. They are about the
same age, height, and build. But the lady at the DT table looks much much nicer than Ica,
is prettier, and isn't giving ICA a single look or nod.

Jealousy me thinks.............hmmmmmmmmm

Hey...the gal with the dark hair and shirt sitting at the table in front of ICA...is she looking at FB or WS? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hustling01