2011.05.18 Jury Selection Day Nine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, ICA is wearing clothes from Ms. Fryer's closet (the last few days, not the horribly ugly clothes the first few days).

Just the thought of ICA wearing anything of mine makes my skin crawl. I understand she needs a defense, but this fawning and extra special treatment she gets is disgusting to me.

He had to count out loud how many siblings he had? :waitasec:

He said, "One, two, three"

42, single. Served once as a juror w/i the past 10 years.

This PJ is always being careful to say " I don't watch tv at work. I'm not allowed to "play" on the computer at work." How any of you want to say in open court, how much time you spend doing things at work instead of "working"?

Oh good, LDB, put him at ease... his tone matched hers--whoever said that he mirrors whoever he's talking to is right IMO.

Oh good. I'm so glad about this. I was worried for a moment there!

Capture.jpgCapture1.JPG

How do these ladies talk nicely to a former mother that did not care enough about her missing child to report it?

ICA is looking very somber indeed this morning. Has anyone seen any smiles and chuckles? The cnn livestream does not pan onto her very often when someone is testifying.
Oh good - LDB more personable - well done.

When the cameras first cmae up this morning, she was all smiles,giggles and happiness. Once Fryer started talking to HHJP, the smiles ceased.

But Caylee did have family that are not supporting ICA... Wouldn't they be able to speak, or would CA do everything in her power to keep that from happening?

42, never married, no children, born and raised in Pinellas, never lived anywhere else.

Had to COUNT his 3 siblings and they have no children?

Parents still living - from Louisiana, Mississippi - they are still together.

Served as juror just once about 10 years ago

Criminal court - insurance fraud case 2 day trial

I personally like this PJ. I think he is being as honest as he can. Walking in the wrong room can happen to anyone. I don't make a habit of going to the courthouse and I served on jury before and actually walked into the wrong jury room one day before court and realized these people don't look familiar. And had to be instructed of where to go. This was our first day.

LDB doing a much better job questioning, much more charming. Juror is responding in kind, polite and charming.

I think HHJP is anticipating something good is right! This juror looks good for the DT and they only have one strike left before a panel is formed - right? Whatcha going to do Mr. Baez - LOL!

He won't answer if anyone in his family or anyone he knows has been accused of a crime. Sidebar to discuss.

I'm thinking he has a problem with LE.

LDB up. MUCH kinder to the PJ. Got a bit of a laugh from him.

PJ is 42. Single. Never married. No children. Born and raised in Pinellas County, never lived elsewhere. Has 3 siblings. None have children - yet. Parents still living. Parents are from LA, MS. Still married. Has served as a Juror before, once, about ten years ago, doesn't recall exactly. Was about a fraudulent insurance claim, trial approx 2 days in length. No LE or military background. No one in fam or PJ himself have been witnesses to a crime. None have been the victim of a crime as well. PJ doesn't want to answer whether anyone has been accused of a crime.

Sidebar to discuss in private.

Aside - Much better rapport between the PJ and LDB. PJ making little jokes, etc. LDB smiling and patient.

Here we go.... this is what I was predicting, he's been in trouble or someone in his family or perhaps some of his friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange