2011.05.18 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection DAY NINE)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IS producer was in the courtroom. He is saying that they tried to ask JA what is going on, and all he would say is that we will be back at 8:30 AM. He also says JB may be ill. He walked with him to cafeteria, and he seemed fine, but it is a possibilty. Probably no, but possible.

They are speculating that it is an appeal issue. The whole DT was in the cafeteria, except for JB.

Talking heads on IS think it's possible Baez could be sick??????

They are saying Baez left the courthouse at lunch time, he did not eat with the DT in the cafeteria..

IMO
Baez is not sick...he is doing something...Filing a Motion...something...but I don't think he is sick IMO

We are now learning what happens when 779 people all type "WTF?????" at the same time...

I'm going to agree with the above posters that think it's an appeal to higher ups

I know y'all are feeling the anger I'm feeling right now....

Ack! What happened? I had to leave to give my mom & stepdad a jump because their battery died. I come back to see court has mysteriously recessed. What is going on???

I have been trying to get on Websleuths ever since I saw my cousins Facebook status wondering if Casey fired JB or is taking a plea. I wonder what is going on?

I am soooooooo hoping she fired JB.:floorlaugh:

Yes, but IS is reporting that all the attorneys were in chambers with court reporter putting something on the record just before they came back to the courtroom.

It could be an appeal for the motion that was denied this morning, but none of the reporters have seen him or tracked him to another court. He left when lunch recess started according to IS.

They all ate in the courthouse cafeteria, except JB. No one has seen him since they broke for lunch. CM has always filed the motions - not JB.

I think Casey wants to start over, exercise her muscle and show everyone that she has the control and some power. In the Scott Peterson case jury selection took 9 WEEKS

In all honesty, she has a right to do this.

Do they think they can just keep Casey in limbo forever??? She is going to have to face these charges eventually!!! Poor Caylee!

I bet the defense is filing some sort of motion or appeal.

My thoughts exactly.

How can we wait until 8:30 tomorrow?? As Charlie Brown would say....good grief!

I say either 1) appeal or 2) KC fired JB

HHJP said 830 am tom morning. Baez asked fro more time for lunch- I suspect a motion of some sort. IMO, ICA, DID NOT look upset/emotional enough for a plea. HHJP seemed peeved.

I agree. And I bet Baez took some sort of complaint motion to a HIGHER COURT to complain about the jury selection process. The judge looked pizzed imo.

But why did he ask if they had discussed it with Casey?

IMO
Baez is filing a Motion that Mason has prepared.
IMO
It has to do with the Motion JBP denied this morning...
IMO
The DT probably has a few things brewing in the background ready to strike at any moment.

Baez did not sound or look ill...Finnell, yes. but she was still present.

Talking heads on IS think it's possible Baez could be sick??????

They are saying Baez left the courthouse at lunch time, he did not eat with the DT in the cafeteria..

Sad to say, gone are the days that I look to IS for critical analysis.

No, I'm going with JB filing papers. I am hoping y'all will be able to have me eat my words tomorrow! I sure hope my gut feelings are wrong!

KC was having a conversation with DS....as she was getting up to go back to her cell, she was "dabbing" underneath her eyes...like she WAS or DID cry....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member