2011.05.18 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection DAY NINE)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this pic ... it seems like she causes a lot of people this reaction

Attachments

• hand.jpg
    hand.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 78
Aedrys, I think all ICA has to say is "Yes, your Honor".

Yes I think that unless they stipulate that ICA has to allocute (sp?) (ie. tell what happened and what she did) then all she has to do is answer "yes" that she pleads guilty. Not a lawyer though so...

HLN..Beth Karris just got a text from BAEZ..He said "stop speculating cos it's just a 'private' matter & they're all set to continue in the am".

Are you telling me he is driving and reading tweets??? He can't have reached Orlando yet could he?

Beth Karas just read a message from JB - on HLN- he said he had to attend to a personal private matter and please stop all the speculation- jury selection will resume tomorrow!
Is his wife pregnant?

IMO, if JB has all this time to watch news reports, read blogs and report back a request to end the speculation, he should be in court seating jurors

Beth Karas just read a message from JB - on HLN- he said he had to attend to a personal private matter and please stop all the speculation- jury selection will resume tomorrow!
I guess it didn't take too long...nor prevent him to stay on top of the media and report in.

Are you telling me he is driving and reading tweets??? He can't have reached Orlando yet could he?

Home for that 'private' matter you mean? Maybe he really is sick & is in his local hotel room which is what I assume he's been doing since they got to SP..Maybe he has the screaming ***** & is texting while sitting on the toilet? :)

BBM

She's probably giving JB the go ahead to get a new jury somewhere else....too many already have opinions of her being GUILTY! JMO

I would say that she will get the same reaction of guilty anywhere in the state of Florida. The publicity is running high now. May be they should try going to a remote island like Tonga.

Looks to me like she said "just go ahead" and "everybody is" something. Gosh we need a lip reader here.
it looks like she says "do it... just do it......I want it done"

I watched 15 times...

((:eye::eye: nurse looks for her hat))

I have zero respect for Jb, CM and I use to have some respect for AF but not since she slide in the question about mercy knowing full well that has never been in any instructions to the jury from the Jury. To me she was trying to taint the jury pool to put that seed in their mind then the DT will water it and water it. Only a person with no character, no integrity would do that. These lawyers have learned get their client off by all means to the extreme!!!!!!

Uh oh, apparently Baez has been reading here and got mad! Apparently he texted Beth Karras and said to stop speculating because it's a private matter. Yeah, right Baez. Like that's going to stop us! :floorlaugh:

Wow, his ego. Like we'd all stop just because he said so. Sheesh! Reminds of me CA saying she backed out on Oprah, not the other way around...

OK I think I understand what's going on. Baez requested the extra time during lunch to go get some Preparation H but his hiney hurt so much, he had to go home to tend to his ahem, problem! :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy