2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OR scrub tech's do not provide patient care...their job is in assisting the surgeon

JB: Ms Drane-Burdick stole my questions, snicker, snort, smarm, giggle...

Had to mute JB, can't stand to hear him say "can I call you miss 3093" with his smarmy voice again!

She sounds like a winner to me, sounds like a dream juror for both sides!

I think she would be good. She is a mother and that will be a major problem for the DT.
She seems pretty level headed and down to earth. I think Baez is trying to find a way to get her out on cause right now though.

JB up. Ms 3093. Blech. Again with "All my questions Ms Drane Burdick already asked you so...." WTH is up with that?

Ms Drane Burdick already asked you these questions but I am going to just switch the words around and ask them all again!!

When she said laying out the instruments....made me think of the lethal injection if ICA's found guilty etc.

I love it..something I know about that JB does not!!!! Throw out some more of those surgical terms baby!!!!

"Do you know what HIPPA is?" Asked to JB by the PJ. Good for the goose and all I guess!

IMO, the person picking her clothes is doing a far better job than CA. I thought the black was nice, but others didn't like it.

My guess is that Ms Fryer is choosing KC's clothes.

I imagine models being brought into KC's own private room, and KC picking out the ones she likes.

Yes ITA, very, very sad indeed. However there were plenty who absolutely loved and adored Caylee! Kristina one of ICA's friends will imo give impact statement as well as Jesse Grund or the Grund family! Incidentally Kristina is the one we hear on that 1st jail call who cries and tells ICA she'll die if anything ever happens to baby Caylee. And ICA replied," OMG calling you guys a waste, huge flicking waste."

I don't think any of the A's will ever stand up and speak for Caylee.

I just noticed JB doesn't wear a wedding ring. Just an observation, nothing more.

I think it is obvious they do not post on this forum or are even familiar with it. If they were I am sure one of their interview questions would be do you read or post on Websleuths. jmo

Jose: We will never get to speak to you again.....
Me: PROMISE?

JB: Miss 3093 . . .
with patients she must set aside judgement, only knows name of patient, Dr name and procedure when she first sees a patient. Describing HIPPA, medical history of patient, allergies, correct procedure . . .she can use guidelines and carry out the task.
JB: Going over "golden opportuntiy . . get to know you, reasonable doubt speech, . . . shampoo, lather, rinse repeat

Just one time when JB asks a married juror if he can call her MISS # blah blah, I wish one would say.....you can call me MRS. !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member