2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if JB had some sort of breakdown yesterday because the judge wasn't going along with his motions? All of a sudden the judge is being real nice to him.

CM didn't misunderstand... I was surprised the judge said it when I heard it but I'm sure that's not what he was trying to say.

I also have no prob with the shortened reading... get it moving and get it done. They will have plenty of time to hear it at the trial!!!

KC sure likes writing notes with DS. She's the only one that will give her the time of day! :floorlaugh:

JB trying to type something on his ipad, hunt and peck .. hunt and peck.

Is it possible that CM is ill?? I mean he looks like someone you would see just sitting in the hallway at a rest home. I mean that sincerely.....he looks bad.

rest home.jpg

Should we take the chatter back to the Sidebar?

I have great faith that my WS peeps will settle down and focus once we get back into the proceedings. Restraint is always appreciated of course! :blowkiss: Will go back and do some tidying up around the edges though. :tyou:

Well I guess they taught us a lesson no more camera on Casey WTF ..This tics me off..:banghead:

Well I guess they taught us a lesson no more camera on Casey WTF ..This tics me off..:banghead:

Once they get back to individual questions, they'll turn back around, and the camera will be back on ICA.

Is it possible that CM is ill?? I mean he looks like someone you would see just sitting in the hallway at a rest home. I mean that sincerely.....he looks bad.

View attachment 15483

I've thought that for a while.....(with utmost respect--nothing mean intended...just doesn't look well...perhaps its the lighting?)

Yes I agree. CM looks very tired and probably getting ill like AF.

Can anyone hazard a guess as to the paperwork that was just handed to everyone including KC?

tomorrow at 8 am i have a colonoscopy, but watching this takes my mind off the 'procedure'. i cannot wait till Monday!!

I would rather have a colonoscopy than be in that room right now.
Good for you and I hope that all works out OK!:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member