2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking the networks probably are not too happy that no one seems to know which channel belongs to who...

PJ watches WTSP(?). Watches national news sometimes. Does not watch CNN, does not watch Nancy Grace or Geraldo.

Was that tape across the lens of DS's laptop camera?

It's some sort of paper - I noticed it earlier - only because I have a piece of paper over mine and my family thinks I'm crazy.

ICA did briefly look up from her paper shuffling when PJ mentioned the Duct tape.

Does anyone think the DT will attempt to get in the most number of alternates within the next 2 days as humanly possible? Or are you all thinking the DT wants less number of alternates to increase their chances of a mistrial?

This is why this case has affected me the way it has. I am scared that Caylee has no one to give a victim impact statement for her. It is the saddest thing I have ever seen in my life.

I've been thinking about this too and wondering if Shirley P. might speak for her.

PJ got most of her information from television news reports (local news - WTSP). Seems to recall basics, some detail but not too much in-depth detail (such as R Kronk's name). Does not watch shows such as Geraldo. Watches Good Morning America.

I would like to say
:seeya: Mr George...Ms Burdick...Mr Ashton

Doesn't usually watch morning shows but if she did would watch Good Morning America. Reads no magazines on a regular basis.

Speaking of Geraldo...................I thought he said that he was going to go down to Florida and turn it upside down and straighten everyone out on this case......................LOL.

duct tape, dead body in the damn car and 31 days = needle imo

Illustration of person at trial, cloaked in the peanut butter and jelly sandwich of innocence:

5680PA.jpg

O.M.G. That is AWESOME!!!!! :floorlaugh:

Hi Ms. Simms - are you looking at Websleuths???? LMAO!!!

Haha! I thought she had WS up during the break. I got a peak at her computer when she turned sideways - and it sure looked like it.

3281:

HHJP: Heeded my instructions? No news accounts?

yes

HHJP: no discussion?

yes sir

HHJP: no internet or social media such as twitter or facebook?

yes sir

HHJP: june of 2008 go back to, up until the time you reported for jury duty, did you hear anything about this case in the news media?

yes sir.

HHJP: detail what you heard from what source.

when the child's body was found in the woods. I heard there was a delay in reporting the child missing.

HHJP: did you hear anything else?

I recall something on the news about her grandparents and there were folks who were harassing them.

HHJP: any comments from the news media?

a utility worker had found the child, I do believe it is from this case there was duct tape.

HHJP: any other details?

no sir

HHJP: you may have been present when others were discussing?

I don't think so no sir.

HHJP: as a result of what you have heard about this case do you have any impressions about miss anthony's guilt or innocence?

no I don't

HHJP: you would be asked to lay aside things you recall or heard in the media. you will be called upon to lay aside anything you learned from news accounts or other sources and make you decision on the law as I give it to you. Any problem?

I believe so.

HHJP: when you say believe so, some attach uncertainty with that word. is there any problem for you to ignore news accounts and give recommendation under the law? reservations or hesitations?

no

MG: you said you recall a child's body was found in a field, where did you hear it?

I heard it on the news.

MG: national or local

I am not certain I do not recall.

MG: you recall a delay in reporting the child missing, where?

the news?

MG: the child's grandparents, also tv?

yes

MG: the worker that found the child?

yes

MG: his name?

no

MG: duct tape from tv?

yes

MG: from different news reports at different times?

yes

MG: where you get your news?

(missed it, it was local)

MG: national networks?

I do watch the national news sometimes.

MG: CNN?

yes

MG: NG? Watch?

no

MG: GR? Watch?

no

MG: see their shows where they discuss this case?

no

MG: morning programs?

good morning america

MG: anything on GMA about this case?

no

MG: been in Orlando since 2008?

no

MG: read any mag on a regular basis?

no

MG: any articles about this case you remember?

I don't recall reading anything about it.

MG: have a computer?

yes

MG: go to any news sites online

no

MG: read newspaper?

sunday. st pete times

MG: recall reading about this case?

no

MG: anything online you saw?

no

MG: other than seeing the grandparents that one time, any other?

no

MG: ever see the attorney's on tv?

no

LOL Just read this tweet

Gary W. Green
Overheard- Burdick to Baez- "I'll never be in your corner honey." when asked to confer in his corner. #caseyanthony
31 minutes ago

JB is glad he is up, to get away from the coughing contest behind him. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela