2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like trials for Monday as jury selection looks like can be finished up by Saturday.

My Gosh - I can't FATHOM the breakfast spread that Beach and her team are going to serve us on Monday morning for the start of the trial. Beach, can we have champagnge and/or mimosa to raise a toast? Promise we won't be getting tipsy as we'll all want to be wide eyed and bushy tailed!

Mommabear - you forgot this! Hi DS :seeya: Hi CM :seeya: Hi AF :seeya: Hi Baez :seeya: Hi ICA :furious:

:floorlaugh:

Coughing contest behind JB? So AF has spread her germs around. :shakehead:

I changed a dentist appointment I had on Monday and I am glad I did. I would have been upset if I missed it!!! My teeth can wait a week or two till later in the trial. I hope so anyway.

I hear ya, I rescheduled an appt. with my neurosurgeon and mri...oops. Only a follow up and a week or 2 cannot hurt.

JB - "couple of questions. Gives me a chance to get away from the coughing contest behind me". giggle giggle

Asking about her recollection of GA & CA, duct tape, delay in reporting Caylee missing.

Defense:
PJ recalls GF was angry w/trespassers on the property.
PJ recalls comment about duct tape on t child.
PJ recalls just was a length of time for reporting child missing.

Illustration of person at trial, cloaked in the peanut butter and jelly sandwich of innocence:

5680PA.jpg
"Bring it on down to PB&J-ville!"

exploring people at Anthony home, GA being angry at the crowd.
duct tape, listening to news heard comment 'child had duct tape on her mouth". been exposed but not a great deal.
doesn't understand what jb is saying, lol.

This was from earlier but I only now have a chance to post it!
2m46mir.jpg

PJ - I'm going to do what I'm instructed to do, and deal with what is presented in court and not what was heard prior. GREAT ANSWER!

Originally Posted by LolaMoon08
This is why this case has affected me the way it has. I am scared that Caylee has no one to give a victim impact statement for her. It is the saddest thing I have ever seen in my life.

Maybe Lee will testify for the state and he will give Caylee's impact statement. I'm sure Caylee must have loved her Uncle Lee

JB: gives me a opportunity to get away from the coughing contest behind me. What did you see about the grandparents?

A clip I saw, picketing on their property.

JB: duct tape?

the child had duct tape on her mouth.

JB: the delay do you know how long?

no I just recall a length of time.

JB: it is fair to say you have been exposed to it but not a great deal. at this time you might recall other things.

sure.

JB: having said that do you think it may come into you mind and therefore consider that.

I'm not certain what you are asking.

JB: we are asking you to set aside information that you may already have. how do you think you would take on that challenge.

I'll do what I have been directed to do and not use the info to influence how I feel about the facts of the case.

JB: any opinions on the case?

no I have not.

HHJP: step out for a few minutes, we will be with you shortly. Juror 3281 in seat 68 odd number seat what says the State?

JA: I cannot hear.

HHJP: Folks I am sorry. Yup, let's return her.

Judge: oh, folks i'm sorry

Have no idea what just happened.

Judge asking juror to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads