2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad all us WS'ers couldn't write a victim impact statement for our precious Caylee. :(

I believe that every member of this forum could write a heartfelt statement how Caylee has affected our lives.

If we get to the family impact testimony, who in Caylee's family will have anything to say? I mean if KC is convicted, will George, Cindy, Lee, have anything to say about how Caylee's death impacted them??? They have not stood for her so far.

Real life calls. Can someone please do screenshots for the thread when something interesting happens? Please and thank you!!

PJ: I don't have a strong opinion about DP one way or t other.

Is anyone watching this live on an iPod? I can't seem to find a site that let's me watch on this. I eve downloaded channel 9's mobile app.

Great question, I just got an iPod Touch and would love to watch on that if I can.....anybody got an answer?

Minister ... minister ... what... no clergy ... AF has gone off the script...
dangit, now I must pay attention :sigh:

If we get to the family impact testimony, who in Caylee's family will have anything to say? I mean if KC is convicted, will George, Cindy, Lee, have anything to say about how Caylee's death impacted them??? They have not stood for her so far.

They will probably use Caylee and say please don't give ICA the DP because we've already lost our granddaughter. It will be about ICA, not Caylee.

IMO

Bon, I hear that if you just say you have a private matter to attend too, its really easy to get out of anything you may need to.

It works amazingly well....so Im told.

Aggravating Circumstances..........I am aggravated that this is STILL going on!

It's all picked randomly. Through drivers licenses.

Yes, I know. I just thought that there would have been a larger percent of retirees than we have seen. A majority of the excused PJ were due to financial hardships, right?

Re: Victim impact statements. This sounds like a good and cathartic thread for someone to start. :)

WS does not condone letter-writing campaigns unless Tricia explicitly approves.

PJ: Not certain how i would follow an instruction of mercy.

I really don't think they are going to get an instruction from the judge on Mercy!! are they?

Re: Victim impact statements. This sounds like a good and cathartic thread for someone to start. :)

WS does not condone letter-writing campaigns unless Tricia explicitly approves.

That was my thought too! Awesome idea I think!

Ok, does anyone else have the "Hand Jive" song in their head? I have been watching this too long.

Niiiiiiice, the PJ knows AF is up to something with this mercy stuff!

Hallelujah!!!!!

PJ says she'd consider mercy if instructed by the Court that it should be considered. "I think I'll follow the rules around making such a decision".

I love her.

UH OH here comes the 1 -10 thing.
The question makes no sense to me. I'm not 20% for the death penalty, or 60% for the death penalty. If the defendant is found guilty, and all mitgating, aggrevating factors weigh toward the death penalty, I'm 100% for the death penalty. If the defendant is found innocent, or mitigating factors outweigh aggrevating factors then I am 0% for the death penalty.

I think it's more or less how you feel about State's giving the option of the Death Penalty. How strongly one feels about its existence is different than how one may implement it. I think that's what the question is. How much are you convinced of its effectiveness as a deterrent, or how strongly may you feel about the morality of it being an option.

Great question, I just got an iPod Touch and would love to watch on that if I can.....anybody got an answer?

salvarenga I don't have an iPod but I do have a Droid. I just typed in WFTV and went to live video so I'm watching now on my cell phone!!!! :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela