2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang...is this pj from WS? :floorlaugh: She knows alot! Wonder if JB will use last perempt.

Even though she will be excused... I am so happy to see someone using Caylee's name! We keep hearing the "child" and the "victim." I love Caylee's name being mentioned so openly in front of Casey!

She does not watch NG, JVM, 48 hrs. or any of those shows.

So if one of her kids or family members were murdered she couldn't vote for the DP of the accused killer.....................................................

That's what she insinuated. It does happen. I have heard of some victim's families being against it.

Wow, left to run some errands, and I'm so behind. Trying to catch up. Last juror of the day! :great: ...

DH just came up and said, "Um, why is she (ICA) writing notes??" ;)

sharing opinions of people she talked too. "She's guilty".
Yes formed opinion, firmly believes shes guilty.

She has heard opinions that she is GUILTY! She has formed an opinion - FIRMLY BELIEVES SHE IS GUILTY!

PJ "I firmly believe she's guilty".

Loved hearing it even though it tanks her as a juror.

OH - EMM - GEE SHE"S IN

Wow. But you know the DT will use their last one on this one. But we are into the alternates aren't we?

Don't care - I'm just doing my happy dance cause she's in for now
:Banane01: :Banane57: :Banane11:

ETA: This is late - my feed has been acting up - I'm talking about #3178 - the grandma that works on software with the courts, Sheriff's, DA's and public defender's.

Here's the previous notes on the one up now

#3175 - Female - no hrdshp; no family, financial or medical concerns; doesn't know if work will pay but says it would not be a financial hrdshp; vaca plans 6/3 - 6/6 - would not be issue; not caregiver for elderly or children; no pets - Instructed to check with airline about ticket

Nevermind - she's gone (SHE'S GUILTY!!!!) LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member