2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime the camera zooms over to ICA she looks like shes writting a book. Hasn't put the pen down at all... or maybe shes just scribbling!

Should I feel bad for having a "YES!!!" moment when she says, "I firmly believe she is guilty?? I Don"t....

I think ICA is amazed at all the PJ's honesty....shes very unfamiliar with it.

Yes ICA....when they say I believe you are guilty, they are telling the truth.

No way will this PJ lay everything aside to decide ICA's fate.

PJ: "I will not be able to do that"

Excused, I'm sure!

This Ladies and Gentlemen is how our Beloved Honorable Judge Perry ROLLS !!!!!

OK roll call - what WSer is missing from todays action because they just left the courtroom.

It wont get this far but it would be hilarious if JB got up and said "may I call you Miss ####, and she said "no, I prefer my WS handle...._

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I can't hear what the SA is saying. Arrrghh!

What is this about judgement and sentences?

It seems like all of the PJ's, who have formed an opinion about ICA's guilt/innocence, believe she's guilty. Go figure...

Per HHJP - there are 4 left from original rounds and 7 left from the group this afternoon so that's 11 with some of those (possibly 2) that might be excused for cause.

Finish questioning on those with short lunch break tomorrow.

I just loved that last juror's honesty. I loved hearing her say casey is guilty and have her have to hear that. It was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what was the last chatter about on there about a juror? I have bad sound. also, how many alternates are there now?

It is hard to get women on the jury because they mostly think she is GUILTY already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89