2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just ask a quick question. I am unfamiliar with watching a live court case in the U.S

Do we ever get to see the jury or will they always stay off camera to protect their identities?

They will not appear on camera until after the trial and that is if they agree personally to appear on camera.............at least that is my understanding. Welcome to justice USA style.............its been a learning experience for us all!

kc35.jpg

kc36.jpg - KC is writing away when AF starts talking about victim impact statements.

What's up with "alledged victim". That's crazy./

A couple of days ago JA called Caylee the victim and DT called a sidebar to complain about it. After that they've been calling her the alleged victim. Can't figure that one out.

Yes Leila - you have it right and I doubt they know there are 12 already chosen.

Thanks! We've still got the strikes to go through - 1 left for the defense and 3 for the state. And then I think each side gets at least one strike for the alternates.

ICA must really have some bad lunches back there. She always comes out looking bad.

It's probably that every lunch break her DT tries to break it to her that she's going down hard for this, she seems to not enjoy reality much. Just sayin.

Casey writing shes out shes not a good of liar as me!! LOL just kidding. shes writing up a storm.

What's up with "alledged victim". That's crazy./

YES! I know, I've been wondering the same thing, ever since JA changed from calling Caylee a victim to calling Caylee an alleged victim, which he had to do because AF complained.

She views her patients as "family" members.......rut roh. Good for her patients, mebbeh not so good for the State.

Compassinate, that could go against her as far as Caylee, though. I mean, the DT won't want someone compassionate toward what happened to Caylee. Don't think I worded that correctly at first.

Can I just ask a quick question. I am unfamiliar with watching a live court case in the U.S

Do we ever get to see the jury or will they always stay off camera to protect their identities?

not until it's all over and the media and "catch" them

LOL! JA leaning his head back in his chair in frustration. Looks like CM and JB are also so over AF and her questions. Looking at each other and over at JA and trying to smother laughs.

Capture.JPG

ooohhh, she will treat me like family??? Do you think she will bring me chili? I miss having chili.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman