2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey looked irritated when she pulled that tissue out then handed it to her right.

State up. Do you associate any names with those facts? He remembers Casey's name but does not remember the childs name. Does not recognize George or Cindys names.

Hmmm, what other objects can they come up with to place in front of the defendant?

Their idea of bloggin is different than mine. WHen I think blog, I think an online diary type thing. What they describe is commenting on articles and products. ?

Sure but the poster commented on our justice system and my point was how do you prove it was not a 'private matter'? If something comes up that shows that it was a stall tactic, I'll agree 100% but anything else is speculation.

Well if it quacks like a duck. :twocents:

still banging back my first cup of coffee - waiting for my vision to clear - lol - trouble posting until I have at least two cups I fear....

Ditto, I just woke up about 10 minutes ago :(

Just heard JB fake laughing at the juror's joke about a bad internet provider. So phoney.

Updated:

Seat #1: 1340 first guy up that took forever (7 y/o daughter)
Seat #? :1398 crisis counselor
Seat #8: 1019 computer guy with nurse wife
Seat# 10:1055 nursing student with the rat terrier
Seat#11: 1319 older AA lady had a challenge by state that was denied
Seat#24: 1429 long grey haired lady that had a dui
Seat#29: 1025 chef with 2 young kids
Seat#31: 1007 giggly lady defense challenge denied
Seat#46: 3308 He had baseball tickets to see the Milwaukee Brewers, but canceled them because of the jury selection. "I've got a good life. I'd rather not interrupt it," he said.
Seat#49 : 3015 Female, no hrdshp; no family or financial; medical, needs labwork done once for kidney transplant; HHJP asks about "any" lab and there's no problem; will be pd by work, born in Warren Ohio
Seat#53: 3185 Male, Jim (he mentioned his name in court), 53, no hardships, has plane tickets to leave Thursday. Currently unemployed, enjoys photography.
Seat# : 3310 Being questioned

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Excused for cause: Seat 57, #3025 (Hardship)
Excused for cause: Seat 59, #3317 (Hardship)
Excused for cause: Seat 62, #3340 (Hardship)
Excused for cause: Seat 65, #3309 (Hardship)
Excused for cause: 3131 (ICA Guilty)

How much ya wanna bet JB still asks the constitution/presumption of innoncence questions despite HHJP already having done so?

Juror remembers ICA's name, doesn't remember Caylee's name, doesn't know GA or CA's name. Doesn't read Orlando news, hasn't been in Orlando. Used to have his webpage set to Bay News 9, but doesn't get his news online.

OMG this guy is so cute...regarding blogging he said, "I thought about doing that, is that where you go can to say, a provider's site and put in like, "This provider stinks?" Got a chuckle from the courtroom:)

I have high hopes for this juror...

but for now I'm going to make my grits and a giant cup of coffee.

Per Twitter M DeForest

#NancyGrace is in the courtroom today. Now she'll know the facts firsthand. #CaseyAnthony

Oooo, lol, I'll bet her eyes are burning holes in Baez' skull! hahahahah :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves